FIGHT NIGHT 004 Chip Compton v Brandon Shuff One Pocket Chattanooga,Tn Dec 17,18,19

Who do you like in this match?

• Brandon Shuff

Votes: 63 48.1%
  • Chip Compton

Votes: 68 51.9%

• Total voters

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fight Night 004 is Officially on. 2 players that have found their way on to top teams in the Bonus Ball league are now meeting up for the Title of Fight Night Champion. Brandon Shuff of Virginia will be taking on the Defending Champion Chip Compton from Oklahoma. You will be able to see this live from Chattanooga Billiard Club and Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga,TN or online at www.PoolActionTV.com. Check out the room here. http://cbcburns.com/ The broadcast will be from the Tropicana Room. Take the tour under the Billiards Tab

comptonshuff-final2_zpse45891de.jpg

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fight Night 004 is Officially on. 2 players that have found their way on to top teams in the Bonus Ball league are now meeting up for the Title of Fight Night Champion. Brandon Shuff of Virginia will be taking on the Defending Champion Chip Compton from Oklahoma. You will be able to see this live from Chattanooga Billiard Club and Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga,TN or online at www.PoolActionTV.com. Check out the room here. http://cbcburns.com/ The broadcast will be from the Tropicana Room. Take the tour under the Billiards Tab

comptonshuff-final2_zpse45891de.jpg

Very good match up Ray!

I will buy this one, this will be my christmas present from me to me for me!

I think Shuff will get there, I played Shuff a few times, i had him stuck good everytime, but i just couldnt break him down he grinded it out 3 times to get even.

Shuff has a ton of fight in him, he WILL not give in at all (lot of players break down after awile of being stuck) Shuff will not beat himself!

Chip is going up against a bull dog!

I have lots of respect for Chips game, i just think he is a little bit of an underdog here.

Hey, i just hope it is a great session, but i do like Shuffs side here!

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RICHIEBALTO, you want any action on the match? I'll take Chip and bet from $100 to $500

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where do you get all those cool posters? Love them. :grin-loving:

I don't know much about Chip Compton's speed compared to Brandon. What are the odds?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Odds are Even money. I'll take Chip.
Last I recall seeing with my own eyes Shuff beat Chip at Emeralds Billiards if I'm not mistaken, about 2 years ago, playin one hole. I think big truck streamed that one also, may have it somewhere on his site.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Odds are Even money. I'll take Chip.
Last I recall seeing with my own eyes Shuff beat Chip at Emeralds Billiards if I'm not mistaken, about 2 years ago, playin one hole. I think big truck streamed that one also, may have it somewhere on his site.

I'll make a small sweat bet with you. How about a double sawbuck? I will take Brandon.

I'm not on the GAL list, but if you're willing to take a chance, this thread will be proof of our agreement. :p

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where do you get all those cool posters? Love them. :grin-loving:

I don't know much about Chip Compton's speed compared to Brandon. What are the odds?

Jennie,

I'm not sure about the odds on this match but here's what I know.

1) Chip and Larry just played 76 games of One Pocket and Chip won by 2 games!!!
2) Brandon and Larry played the finals of the Grady Mathews memorial and Larry won 5-4.
3) Chip and Brandon played a race to 4 I think at Derby City last year and Chip won 4-0. Brandon said is was 1am and he was exhausted but played since his stake horse wanted him to.
4)Brandon defeated Chip's One Pocket mentor. Joey Gray, 7-5 in Louisiana.

The cool posters are produced by graphics design man Josh Gilmore owner of Fair Game Clothing and Design.

Ray

KCJeffff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will it be open for spectators ? I live in Chattanooga and was just there Saturday night.

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will the tickets go on sale at CBC and do you know the price? I'm only about 45 mins from there

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray,

Thanks for bringing this match to us.

I assume the players/backers are actually putting up money in this one? I know a lot of people don't think it matters, but I really do.

Just checking to see if someone is going to go to bed pissed, or if everyone comes out ahead on the money like an exhibition match.

thanks again, great matches.

Ian

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray,

Thanks for bringing this match to us.

I assume the players/backers are actually putting up money in this one? I know a lot of people don't think it matters, but I really do.

Just checking to see if someone is going to go to bed pissed, or if everyone comes out ahead on the money like an exhibition match.

thanks again, great matches.

Ian

Each player must post their own entry fee for this. This is real action. Should be a great match.

Ray