FIGHT NIGHT 004 Chip Compton v Brandon Shuff One Pocket Chattanooga,Tn Dec 17,18,19

Who do you like in this match?

• Brandon Shuff

Votes: 63 48.1%
  • Chip Compton

Votes: 68 51.9%

• Total voters

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will the tickets go on sale at CBC and do you know the price? I'm only about 45 mins from there

You will be able to purchase tickets at Chattanooga Billiard Club. Event pass is $25 and Daily pass is $15.

Event pass will give you access to the video recording of the entire event.

Online you will have commentary by Scott Rabon and he will have a special guest commentator to be announced soon.

We will also be doing a short explanation of the game of One Pocket at the beginning of the match.

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll make a small sweat bet with you. How about a double sawbuck? I will take Brandon.

I'm not on the GAL list, but if you're willing to take a chance, this thread will be proof of our agreement. :p

You got action for $20
Confirmed

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scott Rabon will be lead commentator for this match.

In Fight Night 003 with Chip Compton v Larry Nevel Scott Rabon's commentary made the match a One Pocket class. Very knowledgeable and on point.

Ray

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Nice coup Ray!

What's the over/under of hours of play on 7 ahead one hole? I'm thinking somewhere between 6 and 600. :grin-square:

Seems like a coin flip matchup!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice coup Ray!

What's the over/under of hours of play on 7 ahead one hole? I'm thinking somewhere between 6 and 600. :grin-square:

Seems like a coin flip matchup!

I'm hoping someone takes this one down 7 ahead. however.......if they have to switch to races I hope they will at least do 2 out of 3 sets. :D

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
For people who bet on this match
When would this become a race ?

I would say on Day 3 the players would start considering exit strategies.

you could agree to prorate if the players do OR you could make a new bet on the exit plan match. If they switch to a race bettors could still stay with the prorate agreement at the end.

No way anyone would ever switch to a race unless they feel a stalemate is inevitable. Such was the case with Chip and Larry Nevel. After 64 games of One Pocket it was tied 32/32. In this case a pre-prorate agreement would have been ($$)/7x2

What are your thoughts on this situation Chris?

Ray

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I would say on Day 3 the players would start considering exit strategies.

you could agree to prorate if the players do OR you could make a new bet on the exit plan match. If they switch to a race bettors could still stay with the prorate agreement at the end.

No way anyone would ever switch to a race unless they feel a stalemate is inevitable. Such was the case with Chip and Larry Nevel. After 64 games of One Pocket it was tied 32/32. In this case a pre-prorate agreement would have been ($$)/7x2

What are your thoughts on this situation Chris?

Ray

Do you have only 3 days to play ?
If so prorate is prolly what I would do

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you have only 3 days to play ?
If so prorate is prolly what I would do

This particular match is in a banquet room that has other event booked in it. Not sure if they will have to end it in 3 days but I think I will look into that.

Thanks for your insight here.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will have commentary from Scott Rabon again!! This is a great opportunity to learn some of the top moves in the game of One Pocket!! Scott really breaks it down. There will be a few special guest commentators making cameo appearances including Hall of Famer Nick Varner Come - IN PERSON and get an Event pass and you will also get access to the complete recording of the entire match to view at your leisure the same as if you purchased online!!