Proficient Billiards refinished my Schon R12!!!

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just thought I'd share my refinish. I am thrilled with the work that Proficient did. I had them give me a new wrap as well as clean the shaft. I couldn't be happier. It only to 3 weeks!
rr12forearminlayswrap.jpg

rr12butt.jpg

rr12jointtip.jpg

rr12point.jpg

rr12whole.jpg

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Looks great , scot does very good work , he takes his time and makes sure everything is right from start to finish .

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott has refinished a few cues for me and each time the work and turn around time has been great.

Beautiful cue Monte!!!!

:)

JXMIKE

Aspiring Pro player
Silver Member
Beautifull cue man, im truly jealous i want a schon so bad just cant afford one.

*INSERT DONATIONS HERE*

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
That is great!!! It took Evan at Schon 8 weeks to get my R11 back to me. He did a wonderful job, but 3 weeks would have been better.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great and that is one of Schon's better designs. I like the looks of the r-9 but you don't see many of them around.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a one nice job of Scott.I'll send him my cue for a refinish and new wrap if i can't sell it.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I think that cue is one of Schon's best designs and it looks very nice after the refinish.

James

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks SCCues. It really is a monster player too. I'm so glad I did the refinish. I wasn't sure what I was going to get. I never did a refinish before.
I can't imagine playing with anything else although I really want to try a
Tascarella.