Hottie at Inside Pool booth at DCC?

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Not completely true. She dumped you

ugotda8 said:
Well, she was my girlfiend until I found out she was married!!! :D
She told me about the affair and dumped you because all you ever did was pull out a jump stick.:D :D

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the kirkwood ki said:
Anyone know who the beautiful hottie from Wisconsin is at the Inside Pool booth at DCC?

The only beautiful hottie ive seen is the red headed girl from TX who does the raffles and looks a bit Asain but she isnt. She could drain my bank acount pretty quickly.

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
our_auctionguy said:
She told me about the affair and dumped you because all you ever did was pull out a jump stick.:D :D

Yep, that's how I found out she was married.

She did tell me that she was tired of "Jumping" every time I pulled out my "Stick". So she was being honest with you :p

sde

Silver Member
the kirkwood ki said:
Anyone know who the beautiful hottie from Wisconsin is at the Inside Pool booth at DCC?

Is this who you are referring to?

I don't know if she is from Wisconsin, but she was working the Inside Pool booth.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=206997&postcount=187
MD02 timberly.jpg

Last edited:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
I know of a hottie from Wisconsin who is really into pool. My hottie has big um..eyes, yeah thats the ticket and red hair yeah. Does this describe the cutie you are referring to?

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
the kirkwood ki said:

Was it one of these two? If it's the one in the tie, that's Samm Diep from Colorado. I don't know the other one. I found these on AZbilliards.com, clicked on photos 5, & opened upa picture & scrolled through.

Dave

Attachments

• DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSC_0123.jpg
    DSC_0123.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,169

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12squared said:
Was it one of these two? If it's the one in the tie, that's Samm Diep from Colorado. I don't know the other one. I found these on AZbilliards.com, clicked on photos 5, & opened upa picture & scrolled through.

Dave

I like the second girl, say hi to her pls! and tell her how much i love her

the kirkwood ki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not Diep, Timberly, or Abbink

No, it's none of them. Sorry, I don't have a pic. She has straight long brown hair
and looks to be early twenties and a smokin hot body.