Reload this Page Avoid eBayer Robert Wayne Cues
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Avoid eBayer Robert Wayne Cues
Old
  (#1)
fdambi
Custom Order Cues
fdambi is a jewel in the roughfdambi is a jewel in the roughfdambi is a jewel in the roughfdambi is a jewel in the rough

vCash: 500

Avoid eBayer Robert Wayne Cues - 01-14-2008, 05:13 PM

I got a "full splice" cue from this gypsy and it was a cheap production cue I think he had made in a Chinese factory. It took two weeks to arrive, it was not the right weight I specified, it had a wrap I didn't want, the tip is total junk, the inside of it is completely cored out and hollow, so it clinks like crazy, and the wood is cheap. I noticed the veneers look to be painted, as does the rings near the pin and butt. It cost me only around $125, but it hits like $5. I urge you people to avoid Robert Wayne Cues on eBay. They're crap.

Old
  (#2)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

01-14-2008, 05:31 PM

What did you expect for $125?

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#3)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2008, 05:48 PM

You have to admit his attention to detail is spectacular... He even painted on the glue lines in the veneers!!!!

This looks to be a full splice blank he probably got from Duc as a Predator second....

Just remember one thing: Cue Builder > Cue Assembler!!

I has wood.

Old
  (#4)
robertwaynecues
AzB Bronze Member
robertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond repute

01-17-2008, 09:30 PM

i never offered this cue with no wrap and the blanks are made in canada and finished by me he claims i didnt send himthe right weight if he would have responded to my emails i would have been able to send him the weight he wanted the tip is a 5th ave layered and all future cues will have a tiger everest on them the cost is low yes because of the little work i need to put into them it is a true full splice and no the collar is not painted on if anyone has any direct comments or questions feel free to email me direct at robertwaynecues@yahoo.com

Last edited by robertwaynecues; 01-17-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Old
  (#5)
thedude
AzB Silver Member
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3620

01-17-2008, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwaynecues
i bought one of his cues and after changing the tip to an everest i like it he never offered a wrapless as far as i know i think you just thought you were gonna get a 1000.00 cue for 125.00 i paid 225.00 for mine and i like it
ummm... no biased opinions here.

Old
  (#6)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

01-17-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
i never offered this cue with no wrap and the blanks are made in canada and finished by me he claims i didnt send himthe right weight if he would have responded to my emails i would have been able to send him the weight he wanted the tip is a 5th ave layered and all future cues will have a tiger everest on them the cost is low yes because of the little work i need to put into them it is a true full splice and no the collar is not painted on if anyone has any direct comments or questions feel free to email me direct at robertwaynecues@yahoo.com
Why did you edit your post?,first you were a buyer and now the seller,WTF is going on here?

I Am Posting This As Smorgass Bored (this time)
Old
  (#7)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Talking I Am Posting This As Smorgass Bored (this time) - 01-17-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Lenny
Why did you edit your post?,first you were a buyer and now the seller,WTF is going on here?

Ah, because he forgot which User name he was signed on under in the original post (he posted as a 'buyer' with his real 'seller's' name as the AZB Member user, so he went back and edited it to reflect that he was the Seller )
Doug
( what a maroon....... imo )

Old
  (#8)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦

01-17-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
Ah, because he forgot which User name he was signed on under in the original post (he posted as a 'buyer' with his real 'seller's' name as the AZB Member user, so he went back and edited it to reflect that he was the Seller )
Doug
( what a maroon....... imo )

I figured that to be the case,one fo the stupidest things i have seen done on here,ROTFLMAO!

Old
  (#9)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

01-17-2008, 11:19 PM

WTF.........to the theme from "the twilight zone"

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#10)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦

01-17-2008, 11:20 PM

No his rep is red,first one i have given i think.

gypsy
Old
  (#11)
justnick
AzB Silver Member
justnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond reputejustnick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1212

gypsy - 01-17-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdambi
I got a "full splice" cue from this gypsy .
How do you know he was a gypsy. Mabye he is a Caucasian or a Asian or a Italian Evan a Mexican

I'm a gypsy and am having a hard time understanding this statement,please elaborate as to your knowledge of his nationality .. OR ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT YOU FELL YOU WHERE RIPPED OFF HE MUST BE A GYPSY..

Old
  (#12)
robertwaynecues
AzB Bronze Member
robertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond reputerobertwaynecues has a reputation beyond repute

01-18-2008, 05:56 AM

that was my dip shit nephew andrew that posted that before he realized he was under my name on my computer he is also the one that runs the auctions for me and was one of my first customers

Old
  (#13)
Varney Cues
Handcrafted quality!
Varney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-18-2008, 06:09 AM

Quote:
that was my dip shit nephew andrew that posted that before he realized he was under my name on my computer he is also the one that runs the auctions for me and was one of my first customers
Odd...he too writes using no capitals or periods.

Play with a VARNEY or get beat by one!
.45acp...when you care enough to send the very best!
Cash ain't heavy...carry some!
kvarney@carolina.rr.com

Old
  (#14)
Cue Freak
Why the stupid man suit?
Cue Freak is a name known to allCue Freak is a name known to allCue Freak is a name known to allCue Freak is a name known to allCue Freak is a name known to allCue Freak is a name known to all

01-18-2008, 07:38 AM

Wow, this is interesting, I'd like to see how it pans out.

Old
  (#15)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

01-18-2008, 07:54 AM

OH my Lord.....here we go again !!!!!!!

Russ.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: