1 cushion

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the history of the 1 cushion game, Ludo Dielis -belgian player- has an important place : the way he played 1 cushion can be seen today as the "modern" way to play this discipline. there is a 'before the Dielis era' and an 'after the Dielis era' .
Ludo Dielis is the one who modernized the 1 cushion technic.

there is a wonderfull interview of Ludo about him, his career and the progress he introduced in the way to play 1 cushion
i know, i know, unfortunatly for most of you, it's in french , but here it is :

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the history of the 1 cushion game, Ludo Dielis -belgian player- has an important place : the way he played 1 cushion can be seen today as the "modern" way to play this discipline. there is a 'before the Dielis era' and an 'after the Dielis era' .
Ludo Dielis is the one who modernized the 1 cushion technic.

there is a wonderfull interview of Ludo about him, his career and the progress he introduced in the way to play 1 cushion
i know, i know, unfortunatly for most of you, it's in french , but here it is :

What about Francis Connesson? Doesn't he have some unbroken world records in 1 cushion?

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about Francis Connesson? Doesn't he have some unbroken world records in 1 cushion?
yes , the french legend Francis still owns the high run record (199) and average record (66) at 1 cushion , but he's not recognized as the father of the modern 1 cushion ... he won many balkine championship, a big champion, but he never won any 1 cushion world or european championship

Ludo Dielis was multiple times european champion at 1 cushion ,3 times world champion at 3 cushion , pentathlon world champion ...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
dick jaspers playing alain remond
it wasnt close
jaspers ran over 90 at one inning
during the good old anag billiard cup
another beautiful billiard event thanks to a rich guy

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
same tournament
ive posted these here before but now there are more eyes

a tremendous match between the 1 cushion world champion wolfgang zenkner and jpdb