$100 "Company Name" Contest

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'll be starting a new company soon that will specialize in all fields of "non-tactile computing" -- or, the ability to control computer systems without touching keyboards, mice, track pads, track balls, touchscreens or without using voice recognition -- even without using monitors.

This includes thought-controlled computing as well as some closely-related areas. As creative as I am with technology, I'm having a hard time thinking of a hot name that FITS. If anyone here has an idea for a unique, exciting and SIMPLE name for this company, please send me a PRIVATE message (to prevent others from copying or working off your concept).

Some capabilities of my technology might include:

- Communicating non-verbally, using thought alone
- Controlling computer systems (complex instructions) quickly with thought alone
- Controlling any electrical device with thought alone (lights, televisions, appliances, vehicles, etc.)

Technically, poker players could "surround" a table, a lawyer could "lead" his/her witness who is getting cross-examined on the stand, scuba divers can communicate in full paragraphs without speaking into expensive full face masks (waste of O2) or texting on their arm. Spec-ops soldiers can communicate full paragraphs using only thought when performing close-quarters combat, without the need of goofy hand signals.

If I use your idea or if your idea leads me to my final decision, I'll Paypal you $100. PM me as often as you like, but please don't be offended if I don't like your idea or direction. I'll instantly know the winner whenever I see it -- the winning name will just POP. By participating and submitting ideas, you 100% relinquish the right to the chosen name in exchange for the $100 payment, should you win (just so no one gets sue-happy).

I know there are a ton of logo contests and DYD (HAHAHAHA) contests on here and this isn't necessarily pool-related, although it COULD be if applied to the gaming sector.

This is just a free shot at $100 to the AZB membership, for those with the free time and creativity to participate.

Dave

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Phat Logic!!!

Acronym
Pretty Hot and Tempting "Logic"

Or

Fat Logic

as in fat32 format

Give the money to the Billiard Education Fund if I win!!!
KD

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Witchcraft Solutions...

Lots of marketing hooks... How do we do it??? We use Witchcraft!!!

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Company Name

Cerebral Human Information Computing Systems

(Chics)

Cerebral Human Information Processor Systems

(Chips)

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your Wish is My Command Computing

Synapse Logic

Cortex Connection Computing (C cubed)

Thought Logic

The Neural Connection

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
"Just A Thought"

Or

"Just A Thought Computing"

Or

"Just A Thought Computing Solutions"

You get where I'm coming from.

Simple, yet straight to the point effective.

:cool:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm thinking of the perfect name....you don't actually need for me to type it if I understand your technology correctly.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
intelligent control

"I-CON" for short

or

INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION

Last edited: