$1000 max, what's your playing cue?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
You have a $1000 to spend on a playing cue, what would you buy? As a side note, how many of your non pool playing friends think you are crazy spending more than $300 on a cue?

Different players like different cues for different reasons. If you want a playing cue you really like and are comfortable playing with my advice is to try and hit with as many different cues as you can (not always easy to do) so you can find out what playing cue you like best.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Hypothetical ?

Different players like different cues for different reasons. If you want a playing cue you really like and are comfortable playing with my advice is to try and hit with as many different cues as you can (not always easy to do) so you can find out what playing cue you like best.

I'm not looking for advice, just curious of others choices and opinions. Thx for your response though, it is good advice.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
All of my cues are under 1000, currently have a sneaky made by snipershot (Joe) that I play with most of the time. A rat custom that also plays great (its for sale) and a wrapless barnhart.

Older joss cues, schon cues, mezz, used runde, and a host of others are also fine cues.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
McDermott, gentlemen..... McDermott.

I'd buy a G222 and a sledgehammer break cue and still be under the cap.

Carry on,

Lesh

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Used - Ted Harris
New - no idea

I have found Searing conversions for $1,000 - still have 2 of them(kinda really only 1, long story)

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
my own.....so man, i'm getting one amazing deal for a grand worth of materials and free labor lmfao!!!!!!!

:thumbup: