100k One Pocket Matchup. Official thread who do you like - Frost V Compton.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO
Race to 40 for $100k

TvMike here reporting from Phoenix Arizona.

Going into the final day Frost leads Compton 30 to 25. Last night due to the management of Fast Lenny the players were able to finish the initial obligation to play till someone got to 30 games.

One thing is for certain this is the only day that really matters. Scott has a 5 game head start what it comes down to is Chip Compton needs to outplay, outshoot, outsmart and grind out 15 winning games before Scott can do the same with only 10 games to win the cash.
The atmospheres intensity is sharpening to a razor and you can feel the momentum virtually in the air. Allowable gamesmanship creeps in and the players decide to take a break or a breather any time they please. The spectators and backers have been watching for 3 days and they know good play and execution when they see it, the sound of applause can be heard physically and virtually.

I appreciate everyone who has got the feed and helped out with anything during this adventure. The players don’t care if were here producing or not really although they do get compensated so we can peer into the world of high stakes pool and gambling. I was asked to come out LAST MINUTE and Scott’s friends and locals were asked if they wanted to help commentate to donate their time. I’m just here regardless to produce everything, however I can never let the show go unmanned and that’s just who I am. I’d like to think that even my knowledge of the game is passable most the time however I’ve been calling the wrong pockets sometimes LOL as I say. I have been on little sleep and focus, the hot arizona sun blazes in my room at 7:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep in from the late night the night before. It’s a grueling grind much like it is to play such a match. Today I managed to get a few more hours sleep and I am resharpened I hope to finish this production out on a higher note.

Thank you to everyone sincerely.

Come join us to see the Chipper and the Freezer locked in the box for the final day!

www.omegabilliards.com

I wouldn’t be lying if I didn’t overhear the words “Lets Back it and Jack It”
LMK I’ll be around.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO
Race to 40 for $100k

TvMike here reporting from Phoenix Arizona.

Going into the final day Frost leads Compton 30 to 25. Last night due to the management of Fast Lenny the players were able to finish the initial obligation to play till someone got to 30 games.

One thing is for certain this is the only day that really matters. Scott has a 5 game head start what it comes down to is Chip Compton needs to outplay, outshoot, outsmart and grind out 15 winning games before Scott can do the same with only 10 games to win the cash.
The atmospheres intensity is sharpening to a razor and you can feel the momentum virtually in the air. Allowable gamesmanship creeps in and the players decide to take a break or a breather any time they please. The spectators and backers have been watching for 3 days and they know good play and execution when they see it, the sound of applause can be heard physically and virtually.

I appreciate everyone who has got the feed and helped out with anything during this adventure. The players don’t care if were here producing or not really although they do get compensated so we can peer into the world of high stakes pool and gambling. I was asked to come out LAST MINUTE and Scott’s friends and locals were asked if they wanted to help commentate to donate their time. I’m just here regardless to produce everything, however I can never let the show go unmanned and that’s just who I am. I’d like to think that even my knowledge of the game is passable most the time however I’ve been calling the wrong pockets sometimes LOL as I say. I have been on little sleep and focus, the hot arizona sun blazes in my room at 7:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep in from the late night the night before. It’s a grueling grind much like it is to play such a match. Today I managed to get a few more hours sleep and I am resharpened I hope to finish this production out on a higher note.

Thank you to everyone sincerely.

Come join us to see the Chipper and the Freezer locked in the box for the final day!

www.omegabilliards.com

I wouldn’t be lying if I didn’t overhear the words “Lets Back it and Jack It”
LMK I’ll be around.
$23 for a last day day pass? Are you serious? :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully this isn't the for sale forum so one can actually make a response. :LOL:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does that mean it's now Chip's turn to lose since he won the last time they played?
There are no losers(almost)…….that’s the whole point. It’s not “turns” in pool. I’m not mad at them, hell they earned it.

I have no specific knowledge about this match. I’m speaking in generality’s.

2 backers & 2 players. 3 out of the 4 make $ and one loses. Figure it out from there.

Fwiw I bet $100 on Scott. I asked for action and would bet either side this match. I got Scott, so far so good.

Best
Fatboy

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You missed what I was implying 10000%

I’m aware what pool pays, not my first day here

Well my point is if I was considering Pool as profession, I would rethink.

Learn to play Golf, as when was last time PGA Tournament paid in rubber check?

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$23 for a last day day pass? Are you serious? :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully this isn't the for sale forum so one can actually make a response. :LOL:
This is an insane price to charge for a single night of watching two guys who are closer to shortstops than world-beaters.

Meanwhile the American 14.1 event with some of the world's best players is completely free. Wonder which one I'll pick :rolleyes:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
This is an insane price to charge for a single night of watching two guys who are closer to shortstops than world-beaters.

Meanwhile the American 14.1 event with some of the world's best players is completely free. Wonder which one I'll pick :rolleyes:

Simple solution is to order a Pizza delivered, watch Wrestling on TV.

Be out of pocket 10-12 bucks, and be money ahead.

I am sure if Dafreezer win 100k, he will not be using any of his winning to fund his 401K.🤣

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well my point is if I was considering Pool as profession, I would rethink.

Learn to play Golf, as when was last time PGA Tournament paid in rubber check?
I think what your good at picks you, you don’t pick it.

I made minimum wage playing pool,

I made more than I should have being a telemarketer.

It’s all good cowboy, I ain’t got any beef to with you, you have always been cool with me. And yup should be more $ in pool, but there ain’t, and likely won’t be for a long time

Best
Fatboy

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It got to 35-32.. Chip had told people he was going to try to drag out games and tire out Scott. Scott wanted to quit and resume tomorrow.. It wasn't closing time yet, but Chip said he would flip to see if they continue or resume. No Country For Old Men... Well Done... Scott won flip.. Resume at four.. What a F ordeal..

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last update I find was 25-19 Scott around midnight. There is no official channel to follow for a recap or even score update when I wake up. The original flyer was a 4 day race to 40. The venue shut down early one day and they played soooo damn slow the next, there is no way they finish tonight.

I have no idea whether they will keep playing until they finish or what. I cannot imagine Chip is ok with finishing before 40. At this rate, Scott could slow play him into losing the "final" day if it is over as originally scheduled.

These guys are betting the money, but this is tough for the audience and bettors.

Edit: Somehow they played 20 games last night despite an extremely slow start. Finishing appears to no longer be a concern.

Awesome, maybe a hill to hill thriller !

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last update I find was 25-19 Scott around midnight. There is no official channel to follow for a recap or even score update when I wake up. The original flyer was a 4 day race to 40. The venue shut down early one day and they played soooo damn slow the next, there is no way they finish tonight.

I have no idea whether they will keep playing until they finish or what. I cannot imagine Chip is ok with finishing before 40. At this rate, Scott could slow play him into losing the "final" day if it is over as originally scheduled.

These guys are betting the money, but this is tough for the audience and bettors.

Edit: Somehow they played 20 games last night despite an extremely slow start. Finishing appears to no longer be a concern.

So they are betting 50 each and they are the players . If any of you guys (which I’m sure haven’t ) have ever played big $ one pocket , it can be a grind ! I’m loving this , Scott is gonna make Chip earn this win . He is playing old school one pocket … One thing I don’t understand is why such a late start 4:00 Arizona time. If they close at 2AM , go to sleep by 4am up at noon with 8hrs sleep, meet at 1-1:30 start at 1-2 . And I keep saying grinding, that’s not grinding….. I did flooring for 35 years , retired now but we worked 12-14 hr days Atleast laying floors , not playing pool lol then guess what , got up at 5:30am and on job by 7 doing it again boys !!!!!!!!! Now that’s grinding for 35 years!!!!!!!!! So , how are they not starting earlier??????? 12hr sessions should be mandatory