1999 WPC Reyes vs Chang

IamMark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I the only one who noticed Efren picking his nose about 2 minutes into the first vid? On national TV? Come on man....

hey man, the booger is affecting his stroke. hah...actually it is gross and he probly should've called a time out and took care of it else where. What cue is efren using anyways? I don't think I've ever seen that cue before.

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren's best match of that tournament was earlier against Bustamante. Efren runs an 8 or a 9 pack to win the match.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
But jay, do you have whatever was taped of Earl's million dollar package (that came out wrong)? I know the insurance company wanted it taped. I seem to recall you saying efren's 9 pack was even more impressive somehow, but I wouldn't mind seeing Earl too.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
But jay, do you have whatever was taped of Earl's million dollar package (that came out wrong)? I know the insurance company wanted it taped. I seem to recall you saying efren's 9 pack was even more impressive somehow, but I wouldn't mind seeing Earl too.

Only CJ Wiley has that tape and he's not letting it go.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Aw, that's too bad. I hope someday he can be talked into making a copy of it. It's like a bit of pool history, I almost wanna say that the footage should be in a museum somewhere.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Norman, Oklahoma was a hick town! What are you talking about? :thumbup:
I can remember driving all over town at ten o'clock at night trying to find anyplace open where I could play pool. I mean the streets shut down at nine.

I lived in Norman for about 4 years, (Until Feb of last year), and you would think that in a town of 250,000 people, there would be at least ONE real pool room....:angry: