Silver Member
I'm in...

Mr. J's money will go into the mail today...sorry for the late date...Jeff

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Mr. J said:
Mr. J's money will go into the mail today...sorry for the late date...Jeff

R U driving or flying? When do you arrive Mr. J?
JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Samiel said:
You're cutting it close Joey! Cliff Bars huh? I didn't even know they still made those! :D

That's it. I challenge you to AZ KING of TEXAS and Louisiana. Bring your $50 and your best even up game.
JoeyA:idea: :eek:k:

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea

Samiel said:
Bump! Anyone know how the room is going? I'll be there tomorrow to check it out!

I spent a little time in the room, hitting balls and visiting. The room is smaller than at the Executive. But has 2 tables. Didn't seem to be as many members this year. I stopped in once and wanted to get loose before a bank match. There were 2 guys playing one pocket on a table, and the other table had 2 guys playing 10 ball. I asked for winners, and they informed me they were playing a race to 7 for $100. I sat and watched til the score was at 5 to 2, when they left for the players meeting for the one pocket. Wasn't really a big deal, but there are a few stragglers coming in to play on the tables too.
Overall, I met a few people from here, and played some with them. Had some good conversations about Keith, Ronnie Allen, and a couple more people from way back. It's still a great tourney, nicer premises, better food,{so I heard, I didn't have anything but 1 brat from the concession} but I liked the old place better.