2009 AZB/onepocket.org Members Room at DCC - official info and rules

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Ragbug, you make a lot of sense. The little extra money for a better overall environment (lodging, food, security, scheduled matches, and continued refinement of an already great annual event shouldn't discourage anyone from attending.

The Derby City Classic is kind of like Christmas. It only comes once a year and you never know what you will be doing next year. The DCC is the Johnson City of our era and no one should miss out entirely. It kind of grinds on you when you hear about all of the great players you missed seeing together at Johnson City way back when. :eek:

The International players make the Derby City Classic a wonderful event and the gamblers bet it up like there is no tomorrow.

JoeyA

Joey,

The DCC is my Christmas. The only reason I look forward to the holdays is knowing as soon as they're done, it's Derby time!

See you there!

berniep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got my tickets for DCC and my check is sent, hopefully not too late.

Look forward to meeting some of you regular IP's there.

Thanks.

Bernie Pettipiece.

mr8ball

I just found out today that i am going for sure. Can i still send a check and get in on this. Do i make the check out to Steve or the Rack? Thanks in advance, Doug

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make your payment out to Steve and send it to The Rack. All the info can be found on the first post on this thread. Glad to see so many sending in their checks.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
I just found out today that i am going for sure. Can i still send a check and get in on this. Do i make the check out to Steve or the Rack? Thanks in advance, Doug

Write the check payable to Steve and mail it to The Rack. The address to the rack is listed on the first thread:wink: .

S.

mr8ball

Thanks, My check will go out tomorrow. Will they have a players list on here of those who are attending? I am really looking forward to this.

stevelomako

Try and jack this bitch.
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
Thanks, My check will go out tomorrow. Will they have a players list on here of those who are attending? I am really looking forward to this.

If you check the DCC forum I posted more info and a confirmation list of money received.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Checks in the mail?????????? For me and iam gonna pay for Hondo also. If yall dont get it i will drop it by the basement in person, let me know if you dont get it in time, i dont want Hondo to miss out!!!!!!!!! Can I bring my Grandpaw?????????? Bunny
THANKS FOR ALL YALL ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!! ZZ Brock

Last edited:

sugeknight

I'm on a ROLL
Silver Member
i know, i know. Im possibly the worlds biggest procrastinator. but I cant help it.

well actually the real reason I have not yet mailed the check is because my friend just joined AZ today and I was wondering if its not to late to mail out the check for him and I today?

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Send those checks out today! I'm sure Steve will take any checks mailed this week as long as he gets them in a hurry!

Anyone know if there are any grocery stores near the DCC?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Private Shuttle telphone number for DCC

Samiel said:
Send those checks out today! I'm sure Steve will take any checks mailed this week as long as he gets them in a hurry!

Anyone know if there are any grocery stores near the DCC?

Yes, there are Samiel, especially if you have a car. :rolleyes:
When you find one be sure to pick me up three Cliff Bars, two of them should be the dark Cherry flavor and the other can be Peanut Butter or Chocolate. :D (I like to carry them in my pool case for a snack when I get hungry while playing.)

Looking forward to seeing new AZB faces and old alike in the AZ Room.

Everone that is going to the DCC should put "Jon's cell phone number in their contact directory on their phone. Jon is the guy that Greg Sullivan has driving a VAN for hauling us around. There are planned scheduled times that Jon will be making regular trips back and forth between the different locations but if there are a group of guys trying to get from the airport to the hotel and he is not busy, he may be able to assist. You can find the schedule in another thread either on the DCC forum or Main Forum. If I find the link I will edit this post.
JoeyA

stevelomako

Try and jack this bitch.
Silver Member
Keep sending the checks and I'll keep taking them.

Looks like this is going to be a great DCC at the new venue. There's a ton of easy money coming from Detroit.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
stevelomako said:
Keep sending the checks and I'll keep taking them.

Looks like this is going to be a great DCC at the new venue. There's a ton of easy money coming from Detroit.

Katrina money going in mail box TODAY!
JoeyA

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
You're cutting it close Joey! Cliff Bars huh? I didn't even know they still made those! :D