2014 us open unpaid prize money

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yeah...

When you're right you're right.

Pretty crazy to think that only 3 people have won the last 8 us opens and that Shane has won HALF of the last 8...

you're playing excellent 9 ball if you're BNR'ing 50%. Shane is 50% for US open titles... I don't even have a word to describe that....

Jaden

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I will bet up to $200 that there will be no corporation that anyone has heard of doing any such thing. It's just another BB pipe dream. Gimme 10-1 and ill bet BB never hosts another open.

i'll bet you $1.00 that the OP didn't get paid today.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Predictable Excuses

Business Hustlers favor certain "talking points"

Top 5 for the US Open founder are:

5. Payment by installment reduces the amount you pay in taxes.

4. If your paid all at once, you pay more in taxes.

3. You get paid more because you pay less in taxes.

2. If I pay it all to you now, don't cash the check until I call you.

1. I can give you the cash now, but that doesn't make sense. Something could go wrong, you might go on spending spree with friends because you won. I'll give it to you when your calm and more sensible with your money.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Pretty crazy to think that only 3 people have won the last 8 us opens and that Shane has won HALF of the last 8...

you're playing excellent 9 ball if you're BNR'ing 50%. Shane is 50% for US open titles... I don't even have a word to describe that....

Jaden

If breaking is the big advantage in 9-ball thats all the US Open is about.

The Derby City places more emphasis on overall skill in multiple aspects of pocket billiards.

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the first thing Barry would do in Monday morning was to contact me to clear this mess up. But it was not

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought the first thing Barry would do in Monday morning was to contact me to clear this mess up. But it was not

You need to start your own thread directed at Barry
with the title box saying US OPEN / BARRY BEHRMAN PAY UP PLEASE
then state your case again and maybe you will get his attention.

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Email sent to people at WPA and BCA ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421152148.156831.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421152162.062284.jpg

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Wow Nam, sorry to hear.

I hope your friend gets his money... Such a load of BS

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm often shocked that after how many decades of air barrelling players, no one has showed up at his front door to have a face to face with Barry. Shocking, really.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm often shocked that after how many decades of air barrelling players, no one has showed up at his front door to have a face to face with Barry. Shocking, really.

I hope someone does, it was sicking watching him joke about players getting paid. He said give me two weeks and everyone will be paid, I PROMISE. What a dirtbag.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
If breaking is the big advantage in 9-ball thats all the US Open is about.

The Derby City places more emphasis on overall skill in multiple aspects of pocket billiards.

Just to note, SVB has done very well in the other DCC disciplines too.

For that matter, isn't the break a big factor in one hole, as well?

Eric

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I only questioned your choice of words 'beginning'. 40 years is longer than a beginning. Kudos for you to try to help the players and obviously there were no issues from them about how the event was run.

The only assurance I would be comfortable with is if the money was posted. Keep it on simple pool terms. Anything else and the pool world sees what happens.

And here is a few free stock tips for you - DXCM, CVS, RTRX - you can thank me later.

I hope you took my stock tip advice Jay - DXCM en fuego. RTRX and CVS pumping right behind.

blusteel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to my stepson last night and told him about this story. They live at the beach and are stationed at Norfolk. He said they would be happy to give teh message to Barry in person, compliments of the US Marines.

JLange

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought Roberta said this would be taken care of?
That was what a week ago?
Last time I checked it only took 10 min or so to wire transfer money.
Of course that's if you have the money to wire Transfer.............