2014 us open unpaid prize money

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
nevermind - i just got the joke. you know it's sleeting in the SouthEast, which deters travel. and wire transfers.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
OMG!!!! now THAT, is hysterical!!!!

his Question(s) of the Day are:
1) are you paying Quan Do today?
2) when do you roll-in at the DCC...?

BB's last email....
....ahem....

"Every moment's a day
Every day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way
To a joy beyond compare

I can't wait a moment more
Tell me Quando, Quando, Quando"

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
BB's last email....
....ahem....

"Every moment's a day
Every day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way
To a joy beyond compare

I can't wait a moment more
Tell me Quando, Quando, Quando"

is that
Spanish for
WHEN?

(i tried to make that a haiku)

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
After all Barry has done and paid to those other players, you get pushy for a few thousand dollars.

You know he has mentioned his asthma, sobriety and the fact that the US Open is not a profitable event.

He has health problems give him some time to worry about himself. Would you rather have a late paying tournament founder or a tournament founder so sick that has to let his children manage it?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
After all Barry has done and paid to those other players, you get pushy for a few thousand dollars.

You know he has mentioned his asthma, sobriety and the fact that the US Open is not a profitable event.

He has health problems give him some time to worry about himself. Would you rather have a late paying tournament founder or a tournament founder so sick that has to let his children manage it?

i opt for the chillen, as long as they fall far from the tree

barrys bullshit is beyond belief

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barry said he did not know about Quan's situation until recently. And he is working on it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422073054.577752.jpg

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Barry said he did not know about Quan's situation until recently. And he is working on it.

"recently", being at minimum, defined as JAN 8?
i had no idea that Roberta was such a liar, and so inept...?

on an upnote, i won another $1.00 today! i bet that Barry's verbal confirmation to me of "paid in 2 days; paid in 2-3 days; paid in 3-4 days", would be spun through today (FRI), to buy him time into MON for this weekend's $$$$$ at Q Masters.

he must have tripped en route to the bank this afternoon.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member

I'd rather have him sell the rights to the U.S. Open to someone who will run it correctly & pay the players & creditors. It's not profitable, then sell the rights, but he won't

GoldenFlash

Banned
Ooooooo..poor poor Barry.

:frown:
Let's see now.........
If I go down to the electric power company about my overdue bill, and tell the clerk at the window that I have health problems, asthma, sobriety issues, and I'm not making a profit at my business. etc. etc.
Do you think they will have pity and cancel the debt due because "I have been a paying customer for so long and have done so much for the electric company"?
View attachment 371859
You aren't playing with a full deck, man.
This Barry guy should be held up to the harshest light of twisted ridicule!
He is a disgrace and a BS'er of the first order.

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If Barry tries to put on a 2015 U.S. Open, no one should work for him, no one should go watch, no venders should rent booths, and NO players should sign up and pay entry fees. If any of these people do go, they deserve what they get. SHUT IT DOWN. Johnnyt

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I totally agree with Johnnyt.Sonny,I have been wondering the same thing for years!!!! A crook like this would only TRY this once down here.He would get a free swim in the gulf or a free trip into Mexico .

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
again

If Barry tries to put on a 2015 U.S. Open, no one should work for him, no one should go watch, no venders should rent booths, and NO players should sign up and pay entry fees. If any of these people do go, they deserve what they get. SHUT IT DOWN. Johnnyt

This has been said over and over again I don't know how many times; but every year it comes (the Open) and everything goes on as usual......