}>}>}>2015 U S Open - PPV + info<{<{<{

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here

Only hear one commentator.....Mark Wilson?

ANNOYING BUZZ off and on.

Hope someone's trying to fix.

Charlie

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Very very very annoying buzzing.

Also, curious when accustats switched the platform. I used to access the stream via my PlayStation, but it's not available now.

The recent Bergman/Shaw match, I was able to watch the same format.

I also used to access via my Samsung Smart TV but the image is distorted.

I called Audiovideoweb.com support and they admitted that they updated their software, which is the interface used to broadcast this. They said they have some problems with it that they are working out.

They wanted me to send an email to them via their support page in an effort to help their techs fix these issues. So, they are aware that the newer version of their software has some problems.

You might want to send an email regarding compatibility issues with your playstation. It's definitely on audiovideoweb.com's end of things.

They also told me they are having some problems with firefox browser.

edit *** BTW, not the audio buzzing ... I don't think that's something audiovideoweb is involved with. Sounds like something isn't plugged in all the way.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also used to access via my Samsung Smart TV but the image is distorted.

I called Audiovideoweb.com support and they admitted that they updated their software, which is the interface used to broadcast this. They said they have some problems with it that they are working out.

They wanted me to send an email to them via their support page in an effort to help their techs fix these issues. So, they are aware that the newer version of their software has some problems.

You might want to send an email regarding compatibility issues with your playstation. It's definitely on audiovideoweb.com's end of things.

They also told me they are having some problems with firefox browser.

Thanks for this reply.

The Bergman match worked as normal. Usually I like to watch the open and sometimes the Vegas events on it. Comes in really handy rather than using my computer/phone.

I doubt I'll email them about the issue. It glad someone else noticed the change too.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this humming/buzzing is Very annoying. I can't believe no one is addressing it

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who said it isn't being addressed ?

Been working on it all day sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your efforts, I saw you guys working on it all during the break.

Not sure if you can hear it there like we can on the stream.... but just incase, it is much worse now than before the break. Can't hear Danny's voice at all, and every time Mark speaks, the hum gets much louder.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Thanks for your efforts, I saw you guys working on it all during the break.

Not sure if you can hear it there like we can on the stream.... but just incase, it is much worse now than before the break. Can't hear Danny's voice at all, and every time Mark speaks, the hum gets much louder.

i believe that NOT solving problem entirely has force them to shut down commentary to be less annoying.

TY for understanding. :yeah:

Zilla

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Humming is now much better. Best its been all day. Still there a bit, but 10x better than an hour ago.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Did stream go down or is it on my end? The first two evening matches were fine.
Now I'm getting error message " the video could not be loaded either because the server network failed or because the format is not supported"

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Did stream go down or is it on my end? The first two evening matches were fine.
Now I'm getting error message " the video could not be loaded either because the server network failed or because the format is not supported"

It is 9-8 Davis atm. Stream is on.

amicenheimer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good morning! I just checked the lineup for the stream table today and couldn't help but notice Bergman vs. SVB is not one of them. Any chance that can be the 7pm match? Or maybe Sky vs. Boyes? Thanks!! Stream looks great!!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Update and change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:30am - Ernesto Dominguez vs. So Shaw

12:30pm - Ramil Gallego vs. Cleiton Rocha

2:30pm - Ko Ping-Chung vs. Ivica Putnik

Dinner Break

7:00pm - 7:00pm Amar Kang vs. Alex Pagulayan

9:00pm - Chang Jung-Lin vs. Oliver Ortmann

11:00PM - Justin Bergman vs. Shane Van Boening

Everybody happy ???

I DO hope so. :yeah:

amicenheimer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything looks great! Any chance of Sky vs. Karl at 9pm? ;) Seriously, thanks for getting the Bergman match on the stream table, we all appreciate it!