2016 US Open 9 ball/ 9ft (16-22 Oct2016) Norfolk, Virginia (Winner $50K)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you do a poll of 1000 people, the result will be less than 321 :grin-square:

With the present looooooooooooooong freeze, they are down to .240 or so.

I hate to ask for some kinda refund. Pat is like the nicest guy in the world but otoh these guys need to learn how to stream which evidently they wont do of their own volition. I'm torn.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lil Ko wins 11-5
Surprising to see Chinakov give up toward end
He broke ok but made too many errors post-breaks and was outplayed

Next match 230pm now
Losers side round 2
Oscar v Gabe Owen

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Defending champ Kevin Cheng in trouble as his Taiwanese opponent Hsieh gets on hill first 10-9

Score on Niels v Albin match not moving still showing Niels 8-6

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lil Ko wins 11-5 ...

Pretty sure it was 11-6, despite what the real-time scoring board said. Chinakhov won one of the first two games (don't know which one because both were frozen) plus Games 7, 8, 12, 13, and 14.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure it was 11-6, despite what the real-time scoring board said. Chinakhov won one of the first two games (don't know which one because both were frozen) plus Games 7, 8, 12, 13, and 14.

Yes I remember that it was 9-6 one stage but my eyes were freezing on me :D and I tot
boards were right
You should let them know cos Mike Page uses these for Fargo :D

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
What is up with the brackets?

The brackets show Gabe owen playing both Corey Deuel and Oscar Dominguez and Karen Corr in the brackets twice??? What gives?

Jaden

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oscar getting a lot of table time to master the stream table
Isnt there time disqualification rule for his opponent not showing up?
Brackets say his opponent is Gabe Owen but Gabe Owen playing Corey now :confused:

Albin on hill 10-8 over Niels.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The brackets show Gabe owen playing both Corey Deuel and Oscar Dominguez and Karen Corr in the brackets twice??? What gives?

Jaden

I dont know but give that man a gold-like star!!

EDIT-The Board is giving him an 11-0 (likely forfeit) loss to Corey

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Brackets jacked...

Now it shows Oscar playing Neils, and corey over gabe 11-0 but Karen is STILL in the brackets twice... :shrug:

Jaden

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow
so Oscar was waiting for loser of Niels v Albin
and niels lost so Oscar playing Niels on stream

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had sound for a minute then picture froze, now it's back with sound.
WOW
day two and stuff is happening yay.
thank you
Mrs.g

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I hate to ask for some kinda refund. Pat is like the nicest guy in the world.

TBH I am really surprised they have not come forward offering refunds or credit for another session of their own volition.

They took money from customers, failed to deliver the product, admitted it was 100% their fault that the product was not delivered, and ended with "sorry".

I cannot see how they have not come out and publically stated they will make this right either with refunds for the failed stream or credit for a future session when things are fixed so people get what they paid for.

Pat might be a "nice guy" but Accustats needs to step up and do the right thing here.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TBH I am really surprised they have not come forward offering refunds or credit for another session of their own volition.

They took money from customers, failed to deliver the product, admitted it was 100% their fault that the product was not delivered, and ended with "sorry".

I cannot see how they have not come out and publically stated they will make this right either with refunds for the failed stream or credit for a future session when things are fixed so people get what they paid for.

Pat might be a "nice guy" but Accustats needs to step up and do the right thing here.

+1

In before you get labeled a hater.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When the score was 9-6 in Chung's favor, Ruslan missed the 8 and then raked the balls.

Chung was awarded the rack, and Chinakhov was demerited a one-rack penalty from his score due to the concession.

The official final score was 11-5.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Shaw losing to Hundal 11-0 the shock of the tournament so far?
That had a "wow" inducing Karren over Ko Pin Yi 2015 effect.

**edit**Just saw it was S Shaw...few...that would've dropped my espn brackets down a bit.

Last edited:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Shaw losing to Hundal 11-0 the shock of the tournament so far?
That had a "wow" inducing Karren over Ko Pin Yi 2015 effect.

Which Shaw? There's two Shaw's playing, Jason did not play Hundal.
I don't know the Shaw that played Hundal is he a good player?

Last edited: