2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

JimmyD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AccuStinks

I just purchased today's stream and I get nothing but a blank white screen. Now the AccuStats page doesn't even recognize my purchase, so now I cant click on anything. If things do not straighten out shortly I will also be looking for a refund on today's session. You would think streaming 1 table should'nt be to difficult in today's world but obviously it is..... Hope this gets resolved shortly :angry:

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is brutal I wish I wouldn't of bought the whole package

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now again it is frozen
So about 4 to5 minutes it was working just now before it decided to freeze

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
with all respect to the powers that be and I really do have much respect for Accu Stats, I think all of this should have been worked out before the very first ball was struck.

Streaming is no longer a new science; there's some basic math that takes place that can prove whether or not things will work.

I don't know whether there's a problem with the hotel's capabilities or what exactly the issue is but it seems as though the tests on the transmission side either weren't done or were done incorrectly. Speculation, I know.

I still have faith in Accu Stats but it's a real shame for us to miss out on so much of the start of this US Open. And rightfully wondering if they will be able to get this resolved.

all imo, of course.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now it is frozen
so total about 13 to 14 minutes it was working
Which is not bad
much better than yesterday

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just relaunched the player and it's working as I see Frankie is now only down 9-6. Woulda liked to have seen how it happened, but alas...

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
Whatever it is, it's terrible. About every 3rd rack I have to refresh the page, or reset the connection, and sometimes it still doesn't work. I've tried using my phone, home computer, and work computer with the same result. I at least know it's not on my end. I didn't get to see the end of the SVB match. Pretty irritating to say the least. I had the same thing going on last night, so I emailed them...no reply. ????

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever it is, it's terrible. About every 3rd rack I have to refresh the page, or reset the connection, and sometimes it still doesn't work. I've tried using my phone, home computer, and work computer with the same result. I at least know it's not on my end. I didn't get to see the end of the SVB match. Pretty irritating to say the least. I had the same thing going on last night, so I emailed them...no reply. ????

Of course no reply.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Of course no reply.

I'm by no means sticking up for them, but in the Main Forum Jam shared their apology and did apologize for not getting to the emails. Again, not okaying them ignoring you but they did recognize their shortcomings. I just emailed them today asking about the product we can expect to get and if this is going to be the norm, then a refund. Hopefully won't be tomorrow before I get a reply as you've had happen to you.

jetsetter955

Registered
Accu-Stats has not evolved like the rest of the world. I watch the Euro tour on Kazoom and it's 5 times better than accu-stats! They live stream every table and the main table. You pay once a year and get all the events!

Of course no reply.

I also emailed and have gotten no reply!
Regardless if accu-stats is reputable or not.... or if people have respect for them doesn't change the fact that this is bad business. I have respect for my mother, brother but if they run a shitty buisness you gotta call a spade a spade regardless. fix it or refund or they are gonna have a hell of a time getting buisness on the next event.

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu-Stats has not evolved like the rest of the world. I watch the Euro tour on Kazoom and it's 5 times better than accu-stats! They live stream every table and the main table. You pay once a year and get all the events!

Tell it like it is!