2021 AZB Ghost Challenge - Official Thread

JC

Coos Cues
If I play 9-ball ghost i try beat it to zero. If i run 5 racks and miss i start over. Unless I am playing without ball in hand or i have decided before match i gonna post it no matter what score. Also if there is racks/play that are interesting IMO i might post it. I could post 100 matches where i beat ghost easy but they are not that nice to watch. I normally glance over stuff to see my mistakes and bad habits. More i like to watch when i done good and i try emulate that on next time :)
I like to watch replays of my worst misses on easy shots and my best shots on tough ones. They are good in different ways.

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone else notice the ghost never wins game one playing anyone? Hmmm.

Is that because the respectable set on film follows a beat down by the ghost like with me? Being real here.
I beat the ghost today 7-4. Waiting for YouTube to upload it and I will post it here. Lost the first game, then ran 5 in a row.

Last edited:

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is that because the respectable set on film follows a beat down by the ghost like with me? Being real here.
The only video I posted last year started with a loss.
Did you notice that nice break cue I was using in my video😁😁

JC

Coos Cues
The only video I posted last year started with a loss.
Did you notice that nice break cue I was using in my video😁😁
I did but wasn't going to mention it.(y)

BTW you are not a 5 hundred anything fargo. Those guys don't beat the ghost at will.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did but wasn't going to mention it.(y)

BTW you are not a 5 hundred anything fargo. Those guys don't beat the ghost at will.
Thanks maybe if the virus ever slows down maybe I can get to some Fargo rated tournament. I did good in the last one I played in but the games never showed up in the ratings.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK. I AM PISSED!!
Just shot 10-ball ghost set where i took ball in hand if i had no shot. Otherwise i did continue where i was. I made couple CRAZY outs while i was saying all my cut angles in exact numbers to viewers. Except there is no viewers due i missed record button. Anyways 8-0 win vs normal ghost. played on tightened dynamic 3 table(10.8cm). Pockets still play quite easy but not buckets like factory settings are.

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today I went to see if this thread was posted and decided to start with the 6-Ball BIH challenge. Was going for a 20 + run but the run ended with a slight skid on the 5 ball in the 14th rack to end the run with a 13-0 win. Here's the link.

2021 Ghost Challenge 6 Ball 9 Foot Diamond 13-0 Win

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK. I AM PISSED!!
Just shot 10-ball ghost set where i took ball in hand if i had no shot. Otherwise i did continue where i was. I made couple CRAZY outs while i was saying all my cut angles in exact numbers to viewers. Except there is no viewers due i missed record button. Anyways 8-0 win vs normal ghost. played on tightened dynamic 3 table(10.8cm). Pockets still play quite easy but not buckets like factory settings are.
That is some amazing shooting. Especially for 10-Ball.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is some amazing shooting. Especially for 10-Ball.
Thanks.
Probably best Ghost set i ever played(kinda video :D). I got so hard layouts and made them easy.. Too bad i sucked with rebooting record. I was shooting some 14.1 before start ghost and reset record without care..
I maybe played better sometimes without video but then i knew i have no video. Now i thought i got it all on video and i was making commentary on every shot too.. My goal was play to rt 11 but on 8-0 i notice video is not recording so i got so pissed that i had to stop there.

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played 9-Ball BIH after break. 7-2 win. Just wanted to post a win. Will post a skunk against the ghost soon.

Here is the video, made an okay jump to run out the last rack.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok, I don’t care who you are, that’s funny!

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I beat the ghost today 7-4. Waiting for YouTube to upload it and I will post it here. Lost the first game, then ran 5 in a row.
Nice. I'm getting ready to put a table in my garage, what type rug do you have on your garage floor? I would think it draws a lot of moisture.

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice. I'm getting ready to put a table in my garage, what type rug do you have on your garage floor? I would think it draws a lot of moisture.
I put down a rubber floor from Amazon. It was pretty inexpensiv, helps cut down on noise, and is easier if a ball flies off the table.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lost 5-7 to the 9 ball ghost. Something happened to my camera and it died at score 4-6. I also played out each rack after a miss. Video sped 5x for easy viewing.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was playing one pocket ghost 5 racks but had a little coffee break after 2 first one. Then some players needed emergency tip install and I could not continue. Anyways i thought those 2 racks were nice so i posted em anyways.
I won´t call score on those coz it was not full match but I will do other stab soon vs one pocket ghost. Maybe 15 ball ghost too.

link for 2 racks of one pocket ghost:

I was also doing little bit of self commentary while shooting because I had trouble to focus earlier. I also played slow and calculated all cut angles to my head but sometimes forgot to tell what angle i had. Also i was practicing my own way of getting rolling cueball routes right so i mumble a lot of numbers.
But hey one pocket is supposed to be slow game anyways! ;)

p.s warning and sorry about me singing couple lines from Peer Gynt: bad boys are here lol. That only happened once :D