2021 Miniature pool cue

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have started my annual practice of making small cues. Here is one I just finished. This cue has a green veneer but is a little hard to see.
IMG_7737s.jpg
IMG_7739rs.jpg
IMG_7740rs.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love my little cuebuddy. When things are looking bad and I'm feeling a bit bleak, all I have to do is grab my cuebuddy and give it a twirl and all of a sudden I feel much better. :)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I love my little cuebuddy. When things are looking bad and I'm feeling a bit bleak, all I have to do is grab my cuebuddy and give it a twirl and all of a sudden I feel much better. :)
Thanks Jay, you have one of my very early cues. I have made a bunch since yours. They keep getting fancier but the dimensions have stayed the same. Let me know if it ever needs a refinish.
IMG_7738rs.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Fantastic work. Do you use a mini lathe for these?
You get any more spots on that forearm, you will be called kentie davie...is
Super sweet little cues Cuebuddy!
I had a small Jet wood lathe and sold it for a mid sized Delta, I bought a bed extension so I can work on full size cues too.
I sold my 1946 South Bend due to lack of shop space so everything is done by hand on a wood lathe. Looking through a magnifying glass...lol

Black-Balled its a bummer I can't even remember what that kind of wood is.

Thank you Dead Money
rsz_dscn3957.jpg

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Do you sell these novelties? I am interested. Like everyone else said, these are very cool! (y)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Do you sell these novelties? I am interested. Like everyone else said, these are very cool! (y)
I do. I am close to finishing an Etsy account, I have it set up and just adding pictures to it. I can PM you ASAP