2022 DCC Discussion Thread

bn4625

Registered
I had thought Morra had won the DCC banks and he would have a chance today to win it as a righty and a lefty ;-0
2012Champs_resized.jpg

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall him beating SVB in the finals at DCC. I think it was the year that SVB also won the 9-ball AND One pocket division. Three finals in one year!

Yep. A strange match.. SVB called a spot shot 4 rails and the ball went in two rails and the crowd gave a big applause and the ref rakes the balls and Morra jumps up and and it hits the fan

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall him beating SVB in the finals at DCC. I think it was the year that SVB also won the 9-ball AND One pocket division. Three finals in one year!
Funny I was there live for it, and though it was the Southern Classic. It all blends together.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw beats Morra 3-1. Morra was winning the game 4-1, and Shaw came back one ball at a time and won it to advance. Gorst and Chohan playing on the outer table.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw on the advertisements Pat's slide on shaft weight he used when he was competing in the 90's is for sale at accustats. I didn't know he had it for sale, I wonder if anyone has one.