2022 DCC Discussion Thread

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Gorst wallops the break but its non compliant, with a good look at the 2 for Shane. Rough.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorst wallops the break but its non compliant, with a good look at the 2 for Shane. Rough.
"Non compliant". LMFAO. These clowns the last remaining stragglers to see the light and move on from the incompetent three point "rule"?!

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
"Non compliant". LMFAO. These clowns the last remaining stragglers to see the light and move on from the incompetent three point "rule"?!
Yeah agreed I think it's a dumb rule. Just happened again, and there's confusion now over whether Fedor can push, whether the ref can tell Fedor he can't push, etc. All this after Fedor broke pretty hard.

Reactions: VVP

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah agreed I think it's a dumb rule. Just happened again, and there's confusion now over whether Fedor can push, whether the ref can tell Fedor he can't push, etc. All this after Fedor broke pretty hard.
Its absolutely incompetent. Even the idiots at Matchroom quietly stopped using it and they were the ones pushing it on everyone. Always remember years ago at the world cup (or its predecessor) in the Philippines where Efren and Busty kept breaking and making balls and Efren went to shoot after the successful break and they told him, no Efren, you don't know shit you got to go sit down as that was "non-compliant". There he went walking scratching his head back to his chair, over and over. LMFAO.

Daz just posted on Facebook yesterday it was the dumbest fucking rule of all time. Too funny he of all people didn't have the spine to leave that thread up and has since deleted it.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
These guys are both breaking hard but I think the last like 4 or 5 breaks have been non compliant.

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not been following this closely. What's the rule? Seems like they are hitting these breaks hard...whatever the rule, seems stupid...

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys are both breaking hard but I think the last like 4 or 5 breaks have been non compliant.
'Cause it is an ignorant "rule" and solution, and doesn't correspond to whether or not it was a hard break or not. Some people just can't understand that.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have the technology. The answer is simple. Break harder than X mph. Say 18.
BS. A break is either legal or is it not. You going to have a stupid radar gun on every table? I wonder how many of the outer (non ref) tables at Derby have had any "non-compliant" breaks?