2022 World Snooker Championship (Apr 16th - May 2nd)

telinoz

Registered
As I watch Ronnie potting a red left handead, freeing another red, playing a double and clearing up, I wonder what he could have achieved, if he would have matured ten years earlier.

Anyway, I stand to my opinion, that John still is the only player, who can handle Ronnie in full gear.

But now it is 3:3 and on the other hand, Ronnie might be the only one, who can get into John's head and who can really show how is the king of the 92s.

On another thought, remember a few years back, where we all celebrated Steve Davis still being in the top 16 age 50?
Now we have three players, who have a realistic chance to be a world champion on their 50th birthday.
Judd had a laugh about the age point.

FRaJIHqXEAAKPgg.jpg

telinoz

Registered
Yeah, this one has been fascinating so far. Looks like Higgins won't give it away, so Ronnie will have to stay in form to win.
100%

John rarely gives up and this is early in the match, but Ronnie will be happy after that first session.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol, mic picked up jimmy white acting out. "i can't work under these f**king conditions". so don't then jimmy, go to the pub.. macmanus obviously can't stand sitting there with him

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who ever wins between John & Ronnie is the favorite to win over Trump. The senior citizens are tough action. 🦽🦽

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That lower right pocket(as viewed on TV) has spot out and bobbled more balls. That needs some attention after play today.

Excellent Higgins/Ronnie match

Frame 16 the last one of the session-wow, just wow. No spoiler here

Last edited:

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
That lower right pocket(as viewed on TV) has spot out and bobbled more balls. That needs some attention after play today.

Excellent Higgins/Ronnie match

Frame 16 the last one of the session-wow, just wow. No spoiler here
I didnt think that the black Ronnie shot when it was right next to the pink actually fell there in the last frame. I was pretty certain that was going to stay up.

telinoz

Registered
Yesterday there were some levelling issues.
Today though, not seeing it other than the odd misses. Mind you, had a bottle of Rose. Lol.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
10-6 for the Rocket….but the outcome is still uncertain…their lifetime match score is 38-33 Ronnie….pretty close.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Judd found his mojo.

Ronnie the GOAT, looking good.

yes, suddenly the weakest of the four semifinalists is looking the strongest. many frames left to the trophy though. i think entering the semifinals they're only halfway through, frame wise. as many frames left as they've played all tournament