2026 WPBA Borderline Brunswick/Pechauer Invitational

Watching it on Youtube TV. Pretty nice on a 65" TV. Her form has went all to heck in this match. Not like she normally plays. Kaylee is a way better player but Veronica loves her pool and that is all that counts. We play a lot together, she's my wife's best friend.

Yeah, you can tell she's not shooting her best, I'm assuming it's stage fright. That being said, Kaylee is playing well.
 
Looks like we might have a Sofia Mast vs Jordan Helfery tomorrow at 6 mountain. Sofia won 8-2 and Jordan is up 7-4. That will be a good match to watch, hopefully it's on a Youtube table.

Amy Beauchamp won 8-4 over Shanelle Loraine and Briana Miller is hill-hill vs Christy Norris (never heard of her), winner plays Beauchamp. Winner of that plays winner of Mast/Helfery. That will also be a good match.
 
The second tier pros can catch a gear and do some damage. I remember a couple events ago Ashley Benoit beat Kristina hill hill. It can happen. I do agree that on paper, either Kristina or Margaret should get the event. I will be there Saturday to watch in person and to do some commentary.
 
Pao? What you smoking?

Nah, no real reason to tune in until Saturday night for the 6:00 round. Though I wouldn't mind catching some Meyman before then.

Meyman will be playing Aleksandra at 8PM eastern on the streaming table. Should be the Borderline Billiards stream, table 15.

Jordan Helfery is my dark horse pick. She's another young player experiencing Fargo-lag. She's defnitely not at the level of Tkach or Styer, but she's as good as anyone else in the field.
Sofia's the dark horse here. It will be a big surprise if neither Kristina nor Margaret wins the title.

A 100 point Fargo difference is enormous, and the lesser player will win a race to nine only about one eighth of the time. Hence, anybody but the top three is a huge longshot.

Agreed that Helfery is a promising up and comer.


Jordan and Sofia play at the same time (8PM Eastern) on table 14. Should be the WPBA streaming table.
 
Jordan and Sofia play at the same time (8PM Eastern) on table 14. Should be the WPBA streaming table.
Yeah, that should make for some good viewing.

I've seen Jordan Helfery live on two occasions. I was there a) when she won the women's junior event at the International Open, and b) when she played in the Las Vegas Open 10ball in February this year.
 
Yeah, that should make for some good viewing.

I've seen Jordan Helfery live on two occasions. I was there a) when she won the women's junior event at the International Open, and b) when she played in the Las Vegas Open 10ball in February this year.

Agreed, it's my favorite matchup for this entire tournament.
 
Back
Top