24h before I get my Revo!!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
So, how much is that setting you back, I've heard they are a bit on the pricey side ??

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So about 72 hours until its for sale at $100 off the new price.

Just kidding, enjoy it!

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jealous!!!!!! Enjoy it and please post what you think about it after you have a chance to play with it a bit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My heart bleeds when I hear prices of production cues that cost 100$ to make......but to each his own Good luck with it
The same could be said for any cue.......production or custom. The value isn't in the cost of the components, it is in the engineering for high performance cues and it is in the craftsmanship for custom cues.

As you said, to each their own

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i woud be interested to know
what level do you play now
and what level are you in one month??
report back which ball against the ghost you can beat now ( 3/4/5/ more??)
vs one month from now
this to me is an objective if the cue makes a difference
edited to add
i hope you enjoy your new cue.......:thumbup:

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
i woud be interested to know
what level do you play now
and what level are you in one month??
report back which ball against the ghost you can beat now ( 3/4/5/ more??)
vs one month from now
this to me is an objective if the cue makes a difference

If he already uses an LD, and it appears he does, probably won't make that big a difference. The same with someone who has a SW on order, if they play with a maple cue now, and get a SW custom cue, they won't be any better, but they will have a cue that looks better and will hold its value ;)

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My heart bleeds when I hear prices of production cues that cost 100$ to make......but to each his own Good luck with it

The same could be said for just about everything you buy... lol shoes, electronics , clothes..

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mine is custom, been waiting for it for 5 years now from the dealership. For some reason, they've stopped answering my calls, you know how those custom carmakers can be. People say it drives a ton though! Monster car.

Deer will say "Hits like a Beast". Brian.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Mine is custom, been waiting for it for 5 years now from the dealership. For some reason, they've stopped answering my calls, you know how those custom carmakers can be. People say it drives a ton though! Monster car.

The thing you don't realize is that these custom car builders have families and things going on in their lives that take the priority over their jobs. They don't do the internet or phones. They are fragile geniuses that must not be disturbed by ordinary mortal men. But as a middle man for one of your cars builders I can relay the happy message that your car will be done soon. Once the builders cat has had it's operation, the dog has finished college and the builders wife's niece can take off her braces, your car is next on the agenda.

Having been given a 3 day tour of the builders shop and accompanying him and his wife on a 3 week vacation, I've seen the drawing of the car, and it's going to be a real beauty. Hopefully he'll get some space in his busy schedule soon.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

CDShSEc.jpg

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
It comes with 2 predator chalks, wipes, special case/box.

I doubt it will improve my game enough to notice. I already use a P3 + Predator Vantage shaft, the Revo I ordered is a P3.

It's out of the post office for delivery!! Can't wait to get home tonight!!!

Stew_Pidaso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it me or do the haters go out of their way to spread negativity every time a LD cue/shaft thread starts? It must suck living life full hate and negativity. Is it possible that some prefer the hit of a LD shaft vs a maple shaft? Not everyone that buys one expects to turn into a pro, just like not every time someone buys a custom expects to see a 5 ball jump and hit the road. I never see advocates of LD shafts/cues going around bashing non LD players or custom cues. What are all of you haters afraid of that you constantly have to go on the offensive?

Kind of reminds me of this satire about vegans always preaching to non-vegans. Lol

https://youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8