:: 4 Pointer Zinzola for TRADE ::

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
:: Traded - Thanks for looking ::

I have a 2008 Zinzola for trade. I'm open to see whatever that's out there, i don't intend to sell because the market's terrible right now so let's do some trading.

Here are specs and details of cue:

Cue #43 (Can be found on http://www.zinzola.com/customcues.html )
Brazilian Rosewood on Curly Maple
Veneers of Maple, Yellow, Rosewood and Black with accenting Black Veneers between each color.

Piloted Elforyn Joint
Brass Radial Pin
4 Brazilian Rosewood points
Veneers of Maple, Yellow, Rosewood and Black with accenting Black Veneers between each color.
Black bison wrap
Elforyn "Hoppe" style Ring
Elforyn Plug (bumperless)
All white in cue is Elforyn, no ivory.
2 13.0mm shafts(1 used, 1 brand new)
Custom made Joint Protectors by Tony Zinzola
Weight is approximately 19.5oz (will get exact weight if needed)

Condition of cue is about 85%.
- Basically cue looks almost new save for ageing and some very very slight marks on the finishing (butt area) which even fails to show up in pictures.
- Wrap seam looks very slightly opened but it's not a problem and i've tried my best to photograph it in pictures.
- No dings or bumps on cue
- Condition of JPs as pictured, some peeling on edge of finishing and a fairly big hole on it.
- One shaft has been used but as you can see in the picture it isn't blue
- Other shaft is brand new, but it seems the shaft has been in a case for a while and has some age spots. No sure how to explain it but picture indicates them spots clearly. I'm fairly certain a spin on a lathe with some fine sand paper would get rid of it.
- Everything rolls straight TO ME, so to be on then safe side let's just say it rolls 95% straight considering the cue is 4yrs old.

I'm trying my best to make the cue sound as bad as possible so that the only surprise you get when receiving the cue is how good it is as oppose to a "WTF" reaction.

Here are the pictures:

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

Anybody keen on trading can PM me or better still send me an email at jive.ong@gmail.com with pictures of the cue you want to trade me. Please note that only Custom Cues need apply.

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words guys, really appreciate them!

This cue is one of Tony's earlier cues but it's absolutely beautiful and plays superb. I'm only trading it away cos i've a much fancier one coming - when it does come...

I've quite a few trade offers on hand right now that looks promising and I prefer to trade as opposed to selling for cash cos I know I won't get the value I want for the cue therefore for all the PMs asking for a price, I'm sorry but I won't be selling the cue outright.

I've several PMs asking about what I'm looking for, I'm not looking for anything specific and am open to all possible options. I want an even trade or if you've something I can't say no to then I'll break the piggy bank. So I'm not interested in smaller cues.

That said if I really gotta name cues that'll tickle my fancy right now I'd say:
- Lambros
- Darrin Hill
- Kenny Murrell
- Scruggs
- Barnhart

Again the above cues are just for the sake of discussion, I'm seriously easy (get your head out of the gutter..).

If it helps I've a really gorgeous Guerra Cue that I'm willing to top up to this cue to get a fancier cue. Please don't Pm me asking me for price of Guerra or with interest in just the guerra alone, it's only applicable for a bundle trade. Here's some pix:

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

As always if you don't like trading or working out of conus (cos I'm in Asia) we can find a way to work that part out. Thanks.

SplicedPoints

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't believe you're willing to let that Guerra go!
I thought that would be your player. Beautiful cue with a great hit.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Can't believe you're willing to let that Guerra go!
I thought that would be your player. Beautiful cue with a great hit.

Haha didn't say nothing about letting it go, it's just trade bait. Hopefully i can get something bigger? Hmm...

The market really does suck big time...received quite some offers but i think i'll wait it out for something i really like. Plus this Zinzola's a great player...don't mind playing with it for a bit.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Alright alright...besides cues and cases i'm looking for something to keep me warm during the winter. If anybody can get me a set of this in my "specs" then the cue is yours! :grin-square:

30BP2NZI700XC0F.jpg

REHPG4M0B76D5GEVG.jpg