$40 gets a 1/39 chance for an Ariel Carmeli 12pt. ebony/ivory beauty!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
*THE DRAWING WILL BE TONIGHT. THURSDAY 6/19/08. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!*

-----------------

I've decided to raffle my Ariel Carmeli 12pt. cue. I am the original owner. In the spirit of full disclosure, here are my thoughts on this cue.

I received it new in 03/08. I am not a perfectionist. Ariel delivered this cue for me in ~3 months from start and I can't say I was all that patient :p

That said, this cue isn't quite perfect aesthetically. For me, that is 100% OK! From 1' away this is the most beautiful cue I've ever held. There are a few MINOR aesthetic flaws that you probably wouldn't notice unless I pointed them out. One of the veneers isn't quite perfect but it's in the pictures below so if you can't see it I guess that's a good thing.

When you buy a cue, do you:

* Inspect it with a microscope? Wax and polish it? Put it in a case?
If so, THIS CUE IS NOT FOR YOU :p

If you want to buy a stunning cue that plays the lights out... this is your cue!

I love this cue, and the ONLY reason I'm selling it is because it's just too valuable for me to enjoy playing with. I'm going to put the money towards a guitar I've been eyeing.

The cue shown is the exact cue you will be buying. Nothing more, nothing less.

All black is ebony, all white is ivory. 3/8-10 pin. ~19oz although I haven't had it on a scale. balance is forward and very natural. No dings dents or chunks.

I will be using the LAST BALL from the California "Fantasy 5" which is a daily lottery. The available numbers are 1-39. Slots are $40. This price includes shipping. Buyers can purchase multiple slots. http://calottery.com/Games/FantasyFive/HowtoPlay/

No money will be required unless/until all 39 spots are filled. I must receive payment within 48 hours of all raffle spots being filled or alternates will be used.

Paypal is j.michelinie@gmail.com

I ask respectfully that if you are not happy with the condition disclosure or the price, please keep your comments out of this thread. Any legitimate concerns please feel free to PM or email me at the address above.

Thanks,
James

edit: the free included shipping is US only. I will be open to potential non-US shipping but additional costs must be covered by the buyer. If anyone has concerns please post or PM me.

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

paypal.JPG

1. poolhustler PAID!
2. HarleyKR07 PAID!
3. Juda4936 PAID!
4. MBnow PAID!
5. frankncali PAID!
6. poolhustler PAID!
7. krbsailing PAID!
8. Denegrilicious PAID!
9. cbi1000 PAID!
10. sweatinNbettin PAID!
11. 14\1 lover PAID!
12. Speakers PAID!
13. ioCross PAID!
14. nwtflogan PAID!
15. VonRhett PAID!
16. Rocket354 PAID!
17. FLYINGSNAIL PAID!
18. HI2AZ PAID!
19. tomspoolrm PAID!
20. breaknrun PAID!
21. joeboxer PAID!
22. poolhustler PAID!
23. Rizdog23 PAID!
24. gwjackal PAID!
25. nwtflogan PAID!
26. JFORNEY36 PAID!
27. HarleyKR07 PAID!
28. Danktrees PAID!
29. VonRhett PAID!
30. nwtflogan PAID!
31. VonRhett PAID!
32. Rizdog23 PAID!
33. poolhustler PAID!
34. HI2AZ PAID!
35. BMurphy PAID!
36. poolhustler PAID!
37. Speakers PAID!
38. sweatinNbettin PAID!
39. DiamondDave PAID!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Someone please explain to me how the lotterys/raffles work and how we're insured that its not rigged or something. Seems to be a growing tread but I haven't a clue as to how it works?

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Many of them are run on Powerball numbers and you can see what number pops up....so everyone knows who wins instead of just the owner picking a "random" number.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bishop said:
Someone please explain to me how the lotterys/raffles work and how we're insured that its not rigged or something. Seems to be a growing tread but I haven't a clue as to how it works?

Its a little new here but its around for quite some time. Years and years ago people "ran numbers" andthey used the ending numbers of the stock exchange. I still know a bar that does this each month.

Now its easy to use a lottery system especially the ones with a bonus ball.
Powerball is 1-42 and Mega Millions 1-46. So doing the raffle everyone
picks there number(s). Each number can only be used once and depending on the lotto only the specified numbers for its bonus ball will be assigned. Then on a set date whatever the bonus ball is determines the winner.

No way possible to rig without rigging the lottery. If one could rig the lotto I doubt they would worry about a raffle! :D

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bishop said:

Bishop,

Essentially, you will purchase a slot in this lottery (or multiple spots if you wish to increase your chances). Once everyone has paid me, we will use the fantasy 5 daily California lottery. The final number will be a ball between 1 and 39. Obviously I have no control over what number this is. Whoever has the winning number will receive the cue!

You can see by the popularity and success of the other auctions that this is a safe and easy method for a seller to obtain a reasonable asking price while buyers can possibly get a cue they couldn't otherwise afford. Here, you're getting a 1/39 chance at a stunning cue for $40. For $80 your chances are better than 1/20. Those are some good odds!

-J:)