526 consecutive balls

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your thought is incorrect. JS does not have the highest run on a Diamond.
The only run over 300 on a Diamond 9ft is 311 and it wasn't by John.
Did you record that one, Bobby? I'd love to check it out. Always enjoyed watching you play in VA.

Gear101

You have yet to make a point about the original topic you started or respond directly to even one post by others. Nobody cares what cues you own.

Is the word "only" in the post I made? I know what I posted and what I meant by it.

Tell us in your own words exactly why you think a cue built using machinery controled by electronics makes a cue so different that it gives today's player an advantage over those 60+ years ago.

And how about a direct answer about the Predator ad which is about laminated blanks and not CNC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Maybe you should go back and read the whole thread then. Amazing he complex that record so many years ago and really only one person has beat it.

Especially look at the evolution of the Billiards industry with pool shoes felt balls chalks in addition to that let me throw another one out for you the new leveling devices that they have to level a table.

Go ahead fact check me troll.

Gear101

God just imagine if all those tables Willie mosconi played on they had the new leveling devices that they have nowadays for tables.

I'm sure a bunch of people are going to try I'm in now and telling me at 1950 levels not nearly as accurate as the new ones and the laser they use.
GO

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Maybe you should go back and read the whole thread then. Amazing he complex that record so many years ago and really only one person has beat it.

Especially look at the evolution of the Billiards industry with pool shoes felt balls chalks in addition to that let me throw another one out for you the new leveling devices that they have to level a table.

Go ahead fact check me troll.
Another non-answer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk