7 foot diamond ruining my game

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It was good talking to you last night. I will try the advice you gave me today and see if it plays a little better. You definitely know your shit.
Just follow my advice and your table will change how it plays immediately. And it was great talking to you, makes it more personal, and I prefer that.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
read post, seemed to start out as a troll thread, but turning out to be hopefully good :):)

I have a Diamond Bar box in my back great room of my house. I play in a straight pool league last few years, to mimic competitive conditions would be the only reason I would sell it. With proper drills and practice, I have no problem working on my stroke on the table I have.

This for Glen, Must of been the luck of the Irish, but within a short time of getting table. I was chatting with Glen through this site, anyway he actually was passing through my neck of the woods. He ended up stopping by on his way out to Eastern Long Island. He went over my table, showed me how to take advantage of the leveling system. We played some pool and and shared some BBQ. Thanks Glen!

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
read post, seemed to start out as a troll thread, but turning out to be hopefully good :):)

I have a Diamond Bar box in my back great room of my house. I play in a straight pool league last few years, to mimic competitive conditions would be the only reason I would sell it. With proper drills and practice, I have no problem working on my stroke on the table I have.

This for Glen, Must of been the luck of the Irish, but within a short time of getting table. I was chatting with Glen through this site, anyway he actually was passing through my neck of the woods. He ended up stopping by on his way out to Eastern Long Island. He went over my table, showed me how to take advantage of the leveling system. We played some pool and and shared some BBQ. Thanks Glen!
Holly shit, that was a long time back😅I still remember though😊

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
I was in the same boat, sorta. I had an 8’ table and went to a Diamond 7’ because “it’s what I play on at league”. Over the years I think my game dropped. Last year I sold my 7’ and purchased a Diamond 8’. Game is back in the way up!

eg9327

If you play much bank pool you will notice a difference between Diamond tables, otherwise very little difference table to table.