7' Valley Bar Tables

cuenga

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to open a pool hall in louisiana and need (5) 7' Valley Bar Tables in good condition. Willing to pick up. PM me if you can help me out.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Looking to open a pool hall in louisiana and need (5) 7' Valley Bar Tables in good condition. Willing to pick up. PM me if you can help me out.

PM Jay Helfert on here at AZ. He had some bar tables but I don't recall what brand they were. Johnnyt

action420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lake charles needs a pool hall

i will come be the house pro someone open a room in lake charles louisiana.I have talked to others about this. Jesse Bowman

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
Jesse, get out of that collldd ass north and bring it to the south. I am sure you would be a hit down this way ...

action420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i definatley would consider it if i had a offer n lafayette or lake charles louisiana area may consider other areas depending where it was

sausage

Banned

i see them on craigslist all the time. you might find two or three listed at any given time.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Why not Diamond 7fts? That's were most all the play is going in bars today, might be kind of bad opening a new bar with outdated pool tables;) Diamond has a no excuse program that even for new bar owners you can lease purchase a Diamond for about $4.00 a day, rent to own! PM me if you're interested in talking about this option.

Glen