8 ball on thursday

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are you useing a cuetek...are there no old tree branch's available? :)

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
stocking day

just thought i would stop by to say that on thursday is the day i get to play 8 ball with my cuetec thanks:cool:
why is that the day that they stock the lake
you can't go fishing on thursday with your cuetec :yes::killingme::lmao::rotflmao::lol::poke:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Apparently the local high school track and field doesn't practice the javelin throw on Thursdays.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
"Hello? Guess what? What? I'm going to use my Cuetec today! YAAAAAy! And you know what else? What? I'm going to play my dad in some 8-ball! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'm going to beat my dad 5-0! YAAAAAAAY! Hello? Guess what? We're going to play some pool, lady. YAAAAAY!!!!!! I love pool! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

f_CrankYankerm_4916316.jpg

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
*Sinister evil laugh...*

Thursday is also opening day of Cuetec season...I'll be out hunting wanna be pool players who use Cuetecs...psst, I'm not gonna letcha off the hook like your daddy does either...THANKS! :p

joeboxer

WIAWSNB
Silver Member
"Hello? Guess what? What? I'm going to use my Cuetec today! YAAAAAy! And you know what else? What? I'm going to play my dad in some 8-ball! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'm going to beat my dad 5-0! YAAAAAAAY! Hello? Guess what? We're going to play some pool, lady. YAAAAAY!!!!!! I love pool! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

f_CrankYankerm_4916316.jpg

LOL.........Priceless

Jesse

Registered
I don't understand these posts.

This guy appears to just be a cuetec shill, as far as I can tell. If he is, why doesn't he get banned?

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
I don't understand these posts.

This guy appears to just be a cuetec shill, as far as I can tell. If he is, why doesn't he get banned?

Check a new post on the NPR section of the forums! It will help you to understand......or drive you completely insane.:grin:

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Thursday is also opening day of Cuetec season...I'll be out hunting wanna be pool players who use Cuetecs...psst, I'm not gonna letcha off the hook like your daddy does either...THANKS! :p

"I'm gonna go huntin tonight yall...but....I ain't takin no gun" :D

Travis, I'm not gonna play you again unless you give me some weight. Last week, you beat me out of all my skittles and my mommy wouldn't buy me anymore.....and this week you ain't takin all my reces peices...