A couple plugs for a couple of my cue sponsors.

John Brumback

Silver Member
I hope this ok to do. I have two cue sponsors. The cues I play with,which are Lomax Custom Cues.( Steve Lomax,you can find him an FB) IMO the best playing cues that I have ever used. And my other cue Sponsor is Jamie W. of New2youqs.com. Jamie deals in high end cues and is a great person,one of my best friends in all of pool.(Jamie is on FB also) I don't play with his cues,I just let him use me to get his name out there a little more hehe.He he does take very good care of me along with building and running my website also.

I mentioned that I was going to play pool all day yesterday. Jamie came to my house for a meeting and a tune up on my 9ft Diamond. Of course he wanted to play short rack banks.
He was nice to me again and let me have the first break.I hit him with a 9 to get the day started:D Then I asked him if he brought his rackin gloves.:p We had a good day of practice. We played for about 6 hours.He won a lot of games too.We've been working on his bank game for a couple of years and it is great to see the improvement that he has made.

Thanks to Steve and Jamie,two great guys to deal with!! Please check them out if you have time.Thanks!! John B.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good post

I will be ordering your video. My small Alaskan town has a sorry pool scene. No more pool hall and I can't hardly get any one to play on my nice 9' home table. Any way, I need to improve my bank game so I will seek your help in the video. Best wishes.

John Brumback

Silver Member
I will be ordering your video. My small Alaskan town has a sorry pool scene. No more pool hall and I can't hardly get any one to play on my nice 9' home table. Any way, I need to improve my bank game so I will seek your help in the video. Best wishes.

Thanks and I do feel sorry for ya. Yeah that sucks.Looks to me like pool would be a good thing to do up there. Good luck and I hope you can find someone to spar with. That's the only place my wife and I can think of that we both want to take a big trip to.We watch a lot of the AK shows that are on tv now a days. Looks awesome. John B.

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
How far are you from Campbell county John? I'd love to improve my bank game.

Banks

Banned
Was the nine finishing out the rack or did you rerack at 5? I think my absolute best is 9(5+4) or 8 for a single rack and rattled the 9th. Both on little Diamonds. Give me another ten years and I'll be ready for the DCC! :eek:

John Brumback

Silver Member
Was the nine finishing out the rack or did you rerack at 5? I think my absolute best is 9(5+4) or 8 for a single rack and rattled the 9th. Both on little Diamonds. Give me another ten years and I'll be ready for the DCC! :eek:

Broke and ran 5 then broke and ran 4. Not a bad start and without any warm ups.
10 years? I thought I told you how to bank already:p John B.

PS; I'll be over the damn hill by then so you might have chance:D

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the plug John. I had a great time at your place on Sat. You and Val are always so hospitable... especially Val! ;)

My rackin gloves didn't get as wore out as last time... But that string of wins you put together after we took a break certainly put some wear and tear on them! And that 9 pack right out of the gate was very impressive.

I like the way you are playing. This may be your comeback year at the DCC!

Thanks again for your friendship!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, Jamie is one of the good guys alright.

I have briefly spoken with Steve Lomax and he always treated and talked to me professionally. He seemed okay in my book.

I was wondering if you will be in the bank ring game and what did you think of Skyler's performance in the last one.

Ken

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Both guys are stand up class acts.

I've dealt with Jamie before and wouldn't hesitate to do business again with him.

And I've met Steve but never owned one of his cues.

I will one day. That's a certainty.

Good luck at the DCC John. I hope to get to watch you play while I'm there.

asiasdad

Banned
I've received a couple of cues from Jamie, and he is definitely on
the AZB A list, and there are not many there.

I also just bought your DVD John, and I'm looking forward to helping
build your I-trader count as well :wink:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There should be a law that bankers have to wear pinstripe suits...
.....so we know who to stay away from. :eek:

I've heard nothing but good about Lomax cues...although the word confuses me..:confused:
...what's the price on that cue?.....it's lo.....and it's max.

Good luck at the DCC.....and don't forget to hit a rail after contact.....:smile:

John Brumback

Silver Member
There should be a law that bankers have to wear pinstripe suits...
.....so we know who to stay away from. :eek:

I've heard nothing but good about Lomax cues...although the word confuses me..:confused:
...what's the price on that cue?.....it's lo.....and it's max.

Good luck at the DCC.....and don't forget to hit a rail after contact.....:smile:

Your crazy but ohhh so funny!!:p Thanks Mr. John B.

John Brumback

Silver Member
I've received a couple of cues from Jamie, and he is definitely on
the AZB A list, and there are not many there.

I also just bought your DVD John, and I'm looking forward to helping
build your I-trader count as well :wink:

Thank ya!! John B.

John Brumback

Silver Member
Both guys are stand up class acts.

I've dealt with Jamie before and wouldn't hesitate to do business again with him.

And I've met Steve but never owned one of his cues.

I will one day. That's a certainty.

Good luck at the DCC John. I hope to get to watch you play while I'm there.

Yep and thanks very much! John B.