A Thread for Mr. Howerton, the owner of AZBilliards Site

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope, I went out and enjoyed watching grown men throw each other around in a wrestling ring and I plan on spending the better part of the today, driving to Las Vegas to watch grown men roll balls around on cloth with a stick.

So, everyone needs to behave this afternoon. :)
So who is going to watch the ice cream shop while you are so busy lol

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Nope, I went out and enjoyed watching grown men throw each other around in a wrestling ring and I plan on spending the better part of the today, driving to Las Vegas to watch grown men roll balls around on cloth with a stick.

So, everyone needs to behave this afternoon. :)
Oh my, the image of pool will be forever sullied if it is played in a city traditionally associated with gambling and seediness. I think I'll go wring my hands for a while and think of a way to keep pool's image sterling. 🤣 Sounds like a blast, have fun! :cool:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I use to work at Baskin Robins in Burbank were new franchises got trained, and new flavor were tested.

Flavor were tested, Coco-a-Gogo, and Jamaica Almond Fudge were my favorites.

One is still around.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Really? I recall him trying it in earnest and asking for some clarifications so he could understand the system better, then being hit with trolls calling him a knocker. Forgive and forget my man, he wasn't at fault.

EDIT: You know, many forums will just ban the drama queens, it makes for a much more peaceful place and also more interesting to have real discussion.
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

I did try, and to this day I'm not a knocker of CTE.

I'm just one of those weird people that will call out a warning of "poop" when I'm walking with a group of people and see poop.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CA0C41D0-56FA-4BDB-AA65-AC43A411F695.jpeg