accu-stats BUZZING

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't take this buzzing sound anymore...... The sound is so unbearable I can't even have the volume up at all.. very disappointing.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I agree, it sounds like a threshold for the mics or something. On rare occasion it has disappeared or at least been less loud. It seems to actually get louder when Mark talks, so I think it is probably something to do with his mic.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better now

The SVB match now has good sound from both mic's. Much better than the last one. I think they have it fixed!

Charlie

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's better now but still some. My headache is still there from this awful sound all day, so I'm rather sensitive to it now

But stop whining will ya!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
obviously this is gonna take longer to fix.
So I suggest using your volume sparingly.
Because it gets worse when you turn it up.
That's the way it goes for me.

Try and enjoy what you can.
tomorrow will be here soon enough ! :yeah:

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
worse part is that Jim at accu-stats with the help desk email told me that they fixed it this morning and everyone on the chat said its good.... thats BS

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mute it and watch great pool. Jesus, if the sound was f'in perfect there would be a thread about how terrible the commentary is.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I didn't have it all afternoon but now it's really loud. Not a waste of money though. Still getting to see high class pool, don't need the commentary.

Really truly miss the Grady/Billy days for commentary. I like Danny and Mark but the dynamic is very subdued compared to the Grady/Billy show.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all I want to say kudo's to all the many years that Accu-Stats have brought us great pool matches and excellent DVD's.
But this is hard to watch with the horrible sounds.

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is terrible. How does accu-stats not have this figured out before the tournament?

I swear accu-stats always tries to troubleshoot during matches when they could work on these issues before hand.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Now it sounds like they have Danny locked in a box. Help, HELP!

I paid a hard earned $5.95 for this??!!??!! :wink: