Accu-Stats YouTube Livestream - Treasure Tuesdays

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
For those who don't know, Pat at Accu-Stats has been utilizing YouTube lately. Looks like there's a double-header to be lived streamed tonight.

He's been doing "Treasure Tuesdays" where he streams old matches from Accu-Stats' vault.

At 8PM (EST) its the finals of Archer v. Kennedy in the 1992, 17th US Open 9-Ball Finals.

And at 9PM (EST) its the finals of the 1994, 19th SRO (Sands Regency Open 9-Ball) featuring Tony Ellin vs. CJ Wiley.

I know what I'm doing tonight! Hope to see you guys there.

Last edited:

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for posting. Featuring Tommy Kennedy was probably no accident considering his recent health issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those who don't know, Pat at Accu-Stats has been utilizing YouTube lately. Looks like there's a double-header to be lived streamed tonight.

He's been doing "Treasure Tuesdays" where he streams old matches from Accu-Stats' vault.

At 8PM (EST) its the finals of Archer v. Kennedy in the 1992, 17th US Open 9-Ball Finals.

And at 9PM (EST) its the finals of the 1994, 19th SRO.

I know what I'm doing tonight! Hope to see you guys there.

Thanks for letting us know. In case anyone doesn't recognize the SRO abbreviation, the 9pm (eastern time) match is the Sands Regency 9-Ball Open. It's Tony Ellin vs. CJ Wiley.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thanks for letting us know. In case anyone doesn't recognize the SRO abbreviation, the 9pm (eastern time) match is the Sands Regency 9-Ball Open. It's Tony Ellin vs. CJ Wiley.

Yes, Tony Ellin, who some may not know of, was a hell of a player, a congenial South Carolinian who died far too young in a car accident. He was generally ranked in the top 10 on the PBT back in the 1990's.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Tony Ellin, who some may not know of, was a hell of a player, a congenial South Carolinian who died far too young in a car accident. He was generally ranked in the top 10 on the PBT back in the 1990's.
Completely agree Stu and he had a Monster Break!

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These matches have been GREAT! Thank you Pat. I would love to nominate another SRO from the late 80's? Rempe vs Varner in Semi Finals where Varner comes out of the gate not missing a ball and goes up like 8-0 or 8-1, and then King James starts the comeback..... If I recall the finals was just as good with both players shooting lights out above .900.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just for reference, I asked Pat for a schedule of matches he is planning on streaming and he gave me this tentative list...

July 2 (Thursday) Cheng/Pagulayan - 2016 Ten-Ball
July 5 (Sunday) Appleton/Shaw - 2017 Straight Pool
July 7 (Tuesday) Immonen/Rempe - 1998 Nine-Ball
July 9 (Thursday) Corteza/Shaw - 2017 Ten-Ball
July12 (Sunday) Deuel/SVB - 2016 Eight-Ball
July 14 (Tuesday) Ervolino/Strickland - 1995 Straight Pool
July 16 (Thursday) Boyes/Cheng - 2015 Nine-Ball
July 19 (Sunday) Frost/Reyes - 2016 One-Pocket
July 21 (Tuesday) Cuelemans/Lee - 2001 Three-Cushion Billiards

Btw, Pat said he already had plans for the Archer/Kennedy match tonight, before he knew about the gofundme. Talk about coincidental.

Mike

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will these only be “live”-streamed? Or will they remain on YouTube for later viewing?

they stay uploaded on their youtube channel

kudos to pat for doing this, giving us something to watch in the absence of the live tournaments we were all looking forward to. speaking of which, any news on the US open?

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ye mataya doesn’t like jump cues.
In one sentence he said the shooter looked
Like he took charlie chan’s walking stick
Soon they’ll be knocking em in on planet mars from saturn
And it’s like that guy who jumped those cars at the snake river
Evel knievel. He also said there were 17.5 million viewers,
Frank sinatra was here but just left, the winner got $500G
And a new lexus, and the runner up $250G.
Some zingers for the ladies, as well.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just for reference, I asked Pat for a schedule of matches he is planning on streaming and he gave me this tentative list...

Btw, Pat said he already had plans for the Archer/Kennedy match tonight, before he knew about the gofundme. Talk about coincidental.

Mike
Channel link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=accu+stats

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that was quite a ride with pretty boy floyd doing the commentary lol
He was hilarious.The anti-Wyche. I wouldn't want Mataya on every match but in small doses he's awesome. Some of his one-liners were classic. I loved " I couldn't make that shot on the instant replay" Too funny.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ye mataya doesn’t like jump cues.
In one sentence he said the shooter looked
Like he took charlie chan’s walking stick
Soon they’ll be knocking em in on planet mars from saturn
And it’s like that guy who jumped those cars at the snake river
Evel knievel. He also said there were 17.5 million viewers,
Frank sinatra was here but just left, the winner got $500G
And a new lexus, and the runner up $250G.
Some zingers for the ladies, as well.

loved it. "and there's his girlfriend, picking his pocket"

mataya jumped in the booth in a povpool stream not too long ago, anyone remember which event that was? i was tired but iirc there were a few jabs here and there, overall quite funny

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was hilarious.The anti-Wyche. I wouldn't want Mataya on every match but in small doses he's awesome. Some of his one-liners were classic. I loved " I couldn't make that shot on the instant replay" Too funny.

exactly my opinion, in small doses he is very funny. he is similar to mike sigel in that he can't stop talking, but sigel is not entertaining to anyone but himself

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
He is still a legend around here... his tales are tall...

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike
Thanks...looking forward to watching these...Rempe-Immonen is a classic veteran vs. young gun matchup. Not many balls were missed in that one.