Adam Smith in Hospital ????

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now donations can be made to;
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. I hope to contact Adam soon, but I know he has other pressing issues right now.

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Right now donations can be made to;
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

1. Set up a facebook page for the event and blast invites out to all of your friends.

2. Split the deck raffles raffles where people buy crads for a certain amount and then tear the card in half. They hang onto half and half goes in a container. When the whole deck sells, a card is picked and the winner gets half with the other half being donated.

3. Print postcards for the event. If you need an example or a connection with a printer (my brother has a hookup) email me at cbaumann212@yahoo.com

4. As many raffles as possible. People will give more money into a raffle.

miplayerstour

Quiet participant
Silver Member
Ill be taking donations every single weekend in the Alpena events in February for both Adam and Nicoles daughter. 100% will go to whoever the donation is directed to. nicole shall I send them to yuo for Nicoles daughter? I dont know her family. Im not certain I want to give it to Adam just because i dont want to upset him even though he is strong I know its difficult and will be. I can give Adams directly to him when he comes here.

1. Set up a facebook page for the event and blast invites out to all of your friends.

2. Split the deck raffles raffles where people buy crads for a certain amount and then tear the card in half. They hang onto half and half goes in a container. When the whole deck sells, a card is picked and the winner gets half with the other half being donated.

3. Print postcards for the event. If you need an example or a connection with a printer (my brother has a hookup) email me at cbaumann212@yahoo.com

4. As many raffles as possible. People will give more money into a raffle.

Wow I love those ideas!! Thank you so much!! Amazing!

Just spoke to Adam. He has a lot to deal with right now. He says he is doing fine. I let him know what I was doing here on A-Z. He is very appreciative of everyone's support. From Adam: Thanks everyone

RGunth

Registered
Fund Raiser for Niki & Adam

What a tragedy to say the least!

My best wishes and prayers to Niki's family and daughter.
All the best for a speedy recovery for Adam and you will be in our prayers.

Maybe someone could get item donations for a silent auction at the tournament. (ie: Cue case, pool books, cues, tip shapers, pool shirts (HUSTLIN'), table time, autographed instruction books, pool pictures, pool clocks, etc.) Hope you get my drift.

How about a spaghetti feed at his pool room?

If I lived closer I would take it on but being 800 miles away poses a problem.

All I can offer is suggestions and hope someone steps up.

I will donate to Adam's expenses and to Niki's daughter.

May the familys' feel the peace that "God our Father" gives.

God's blessings to all,
Roy

What a tragedy to say the least!

My best wishes and prayers to Niki's family and daughter.
All the best for a speedy recovery for Adam and you will be in our prayers.

Maybe someone could get item donations for a silent auction at the tournament. (ie: Cue case, pool books, cues, tip shapers, pool shirts (HUSTLIN'), table time, autographed instruction books, pool pictures, pool clocks, etc.) Hope you get my drift.

How about a spaghetti feed at his pool room?

If I lived closer I would take it on but being 800 miles away poses a problem.

All I can offer is suggestions and hope someone steps up.

I will donate to Adam's expenses and to Niki's daughter.

May the familys' feel the peace that "God our Father" gives.

God's blessings to all,
Roy

Thank you Roy, I will pass the blessings on to Adam and family

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pretty horrible news.

I don't know Adam or his girlfriend, but if anyone is close with him and there is any financial assistance needed (medical or funeral) I would be happy to contribute, as I am sure many others on here would.

This is Brian Gregg, my family and I would like to send out our thoughts and prayers for Adam Smith and his girlfriends family. Adam is a great asset to the pool world and God Bless his girlfriend. If their is anything that us pool players in Indianapolis can do to help please contact Brian Gregg at Briang5552009@hotmail.com

sde

Silver Member
For Nicole Ellerholz Land Funeral arrangements: Thursday, February 4th visitation @ Desmond Funeral Home, Troy MI. 2600 Crooks Road, south of Big Beaver Road. Visitation is from 2pm to 8pm (one day only).
Friday services at St. Thomas More, 10am, Adams Road, Troy
If anyone from Michigan would like to attend the funeral home.

We are taking donations for a few weeks. We are setting up a trust fund (savings bond) for Nicole's daughter (just turned 7 in January)
We will also host a pool tourney benefit for her daughter sometime soon. It will be at plush pockets in Warren, Michigan

I will post more about it later.
This is a very sad time in the pool world and to help I am willing to Live Stream the benefit pool tourney if it fits into my schedule and of course that Plush Pockets has sufficient internet service. Donations could be asked for and taken during the broadcast. If you are interested respond here in this thread or by PM.

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Live Stream

This is a very sad time in the pool world and to help I am willing to Live Stream the benefit pool tourney if it fits into my schedule and of course that Plush Pockets has sufficient internet service. Donations could be asked for and taken during the broadcast. If you are interested respond here in this thread or by PM.

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Wow yes that would be awesome!! Thanks Steve..
Yes they have internet there at Plush!

This is Brian Gregg, my family and I would like to send out our thoughts and prayers for Adam Smith and his girlfriends family. Adam is a great asset to the pool world and God Bless his girlfriend. If their is anything that us pool players in Indianapolis can do to help please contact Brian Gregg at Briang5552009@hotmail.com

Yes Brian I will get a hold of you! I think you could be of help. Thanks, Nicole

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Depending on when the charity tournament is, I'd like to come up and maybe help commentate if thats ok Steve. I've got a little experience, lol. Plus I've always liked Adam and would love to help if I could.

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
i dont know adam but i watched him play on TAR and was very impressed with how he played than i hear this, such a tragedy, my thoughts and prayers go out to to all affected by this.

SnookerSandy

Registered
re: updates on Nikki benefit and $ for Adam

Please give whatever you can afford. And as Nicole said, you can check for updated information at any time on the Inside English website. What she didn't say was the RIGHT WEB ADDRESS!!! It is Inside English.net

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Depending on when the charity tournament is, I'd like to come up and maybe help commentate if thats ok Steve. I've got a little experience, lol. Plus I've always liked Adam and would love to help if I could.

Now that's what i'm talkin about ! :cool:
the steve n beav show. very nice of you both to step up to the plate.
Maybe it would be good to raffle some stuff on the chat besides having a chip in link for donations. i can help here on az making sure threads are posted and bumped prior to the event for publicity. :cool:

sde

Silver Member
Wow yes that would be awesome!! Thanks Steve..
Yes they have internet there at Plush!

Your welcome.

You mentioned in a previous post a tentative date for the tourney of March 13, that will work for me. There will be many details to work out, I'll contact you by PM.

Thanks Beav it would be nice to have a professional join the team!

Now that's what i'm talkin about ! :cool:
the steve n beav show. very nice of you both to step up to the plate.
Maybe it would be good to raffle some stuff on the chat besides having a chip in link for donations. i can help here on az making sure threads are posted and bumped prior to the event for publicity. :cool:

Thanks for your help Zilla!

I hope this all comes together but as I said above there are many details to work out first.

Steve
Mi_Billiards