Adam Smith in Hospital ????

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so sad. My prayers go out to Adam and Nikki's family. I'm in for a donation once someone gets in touch with his family to coordinate it.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am extremely saddened beyond words....I know Adam and he is a very nice guy - I was just talking and joking with him three days ago at the DCC - this is a brutal thing to have happened....first Mike Surber, and now this...all of our prayers need to go out again.

- Ghost

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Sad to hear.

I hope he can find a way to overcome this. Noone deserves for this to happen to them, I wish him the best moving forward.

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
info

So I just spoke with Nicole Hurley Palescuk, who is a good friend of Adam and Nicole. She is working on getting something set up as Adam's car was destroyed,he went through a successful operation for a shattered/broken ankle, and I'm not sure about who is taking care of Nicole's services. In the meantime, I am sending a money order to:

Plush Pockets
attn: Nicole Hurley Palescuk
28202 Dequindre Road
Warren, MI 48092

Once again, I am not a good friend of either Adam and/or Nicole, but Nicole Hurley Palescuk is, and she runs the tourneys where Adam is house pro. The above address should be a starting point for anyone who wants to help out.

Take care everyone.
Chris Baumann

Nicole Ellerholz Land

So I just spoke with Nicole Hurley Palescuk, who is a good friend of Adam and Nicole. She is working on getting something set up as Adam's car was destroyed,he went through a successful operation for a shattered/broken ankle, and I'm not sure about who is taking care of Nicole's services. In the meantime, I am sending a money order to:

Plush Pockets
attn: Nicole Hurley Palescuk
28202 Dequindre Road
Warren, MI 48092

Once again, I am not a good friend of either Adam and/or Nicole, but Nicole Hurley Palescuk is, and she runs the tourneys where Adam is house pro. The above address should be a starting point for anyone who wants to help out.

Take care everyone.
Chris Baumann

I just spoke to Adam he is getting released today. He has a cast on.
Thank you Chris for your post, It was good to speak to you.
My thoughts and prayers are with Nikki's family. She was one of the nicest people God has blessed us with.
For those of you who didn't get the privilege of ever meeting her, She was a talented pool player. A wonderful Loving mother. A wise person.
A best friend.
R.I.P. Nikki )l( We love you..

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Nicole Hurley Palescuk is girlcanrunout in this post. Hopefully she can keep this post updated.

miplayerstour

Quiet participant
Silver Member
Update on Adam, I just spoke to him

Adam is being discharged today....at least so far thats the plan. he did have surgery on his ankle it was broken badly and yes, nicole saldy did pass after being struck by a car. the thing that makes it even worse is that the reason she was getting out of the car was to help the others in the accident and before she could get both feet on the ground their car was struck again and she was hit.

Nicole was a wonderful person and so supportive of Adam. Adam believes she is out of pain and is in a good place. He is doing well physically or at least as well as can be with having had surgery and mentally hes hanging in there.

Adam had no insurance, medical or auto other than plpd sadly so is now out of work, out of a vehicle and owes a lot for medical. Adam is probably one of the most independent and hard working pool players I know. he is dedicated to the game and to making a good career for himself without having to hustle games. Ive never met anyone more honest and straight forward either.

If anyone can do anyting to help this young man it would help him out tremendously and he would never ask for the help because of how he is, hes a proud young man.

My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone that cared for Nicole, she will truly be missed by many and my heart is breaking writing this.

Adam is a true gentleman player and a class act. I'm lucky to say he is my real friend. Thanks so much for all of the kind words to him, I know he will apprecaite it and I'll pass it along to him.

Glendale

Banned
That's terrible news! Wow....I can't imagine. I'm speechless. Best wishes to the family and everyone hurt.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't believe this myself :(. I don't know Adam very well but have talked to him many times, he was always so nice to me.

I was at the Derby and watched many of Adam's matchs where his girlfriend, Nicole, was feet away from me.She was always right on the sidelines watching Adam's match intently. I never really met Nicole but she seemed like a very sweet person. I'm very saddened by all this and wish the best for Adam and Nicole's family :(

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Beyond sad, just tragic!! My Condolences to all! It's just awful when such a young life is cut short. I don't know Adam, but I wish him much strength in the coming days ahead.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I can't think of an adjective that expresses how awful this senseless tragedy is. My condolences to the families and friends. :(

maxeberle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is unreal Adam, many prayers to you and your girlfriend, she is with you in spirit.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
This just breaks your heart. What these family's are going thru.....
God please bring some sort of comfort to them all some way please.