Adam Smith in Hospital ????

Please give whatever you can afford. And as Nicole said, you can check for updated information at any time on the Inside English website. What she didn't say was the RIGHT WEB ADDRESS!!! It is Inside English.net

Oh Sandy, I am so sorry.. InsideEnglish.net.. Yea I knew that. Great info for all pool players in all states!!

A

a_susie_cue

My condolences to all

My deepest condolences to all who were involved in this tragedy. I wish for strenght to the families and friends of everyone involved in this awful and sad time. A speedy recovery to Adam

nikkismom

Nikki

Most of you don't know me but I'm Nikki's mom. I am so amazed at your wonderful response to this tragedy. Having been at some of the tournaments with Nikki I knew the pool world is a close community but this is just phenomenal. Your kind thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated. What many of you may not know is that Nikki fought a battle with Lupus, a terribly debilitating disease. She didn't look sick because she didn't want to look sick and took pains to hide her illness. She was determined that Lupus wouldn't take her and it didn't. She died trying to help others, which was so like her. We the family take great comfort in knowing how much she was loved and we will be sure to pass this knowledge on to her 7 year old daughter Olivia. Please accept my thanks for all your posts, I am reading them daily. I plan to be at the benefit in March and hopefully I will see you there to thank you all in person.

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now donations can be made to;
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

Bump this thread to the top.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Most of you don't know me but I'm Nikki's mom. I am so amazed at your wonderful response to this tragedy. Having been at some of the tournaments with Nikki I knew the pool world is a close community but this is just phenomenal. Your kind thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated. What many of you may not know is that Nikki fought a battle with Lupus, a terribly debilitating disease. She didn't look sick because she didn't want to look sick and took pains to hide her illness. She was determined that Lupus wouldn't take her and it didn't. She died trying to help others, which was so like her. We the family take great comfort in knowing how much she was loved and we will be sure to pass this knowledge on to her 7 year old daughter Olivia. Please accept my thanks for all your posts, I am reading them daily. I plan to be at the benefit in March and hopefully I will see you there to thank you all in person.

From what I've read your daughter was a very fine young lady and it's no surprise considering she was raised by you and seeing how you've represented yourself by this message in the face of such tragedy. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Aaron Reidell

Registered

Very sorry for your loss. She was sweet as can be.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
This is truly sad news.

I first saw Adam and his girlfriend at the DCC in 2009. I didn't talk to them, but I was impressed with Adam's play, and I watched 2 of his matches because I liked how he plays.

I hope he will return to pool as soon as possible.

RIP Nikki. My deepest condolences to all involved.

I encourage everyone to donate some $ to both Nikki's daughter and Adam.

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nicki's Mom,

Your right, we are a close family, the best family one could have. Nicki will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

If you, Olivia or anyone in your family ever needs anything, and I mean anything in the future, you will have hundreds of people here that will trip over each other trying to help.

Nicki must have been a wonderful daughter to you and we feel lucky to have her as part of our AZ family, God Bless her.

Thank you for letting us know a little bit more about her for those of us that didn't have the chance to meet her in this life.

Tommyd1

Last edited:
Benefit

Nikki Ellerholz Land

A benefit will be held for Nikki’s 7 year old daughter Olivia:
Saturday March, 27th 2010.

Plush Pockets- 28202 Dequindre Rd, Warren, Michigan- Between 11 and 12 mile road next to Kroger.

Starts at 2:00, Pool tables will be open for practice at 12:00.
We will have a fun pool tournament, Texas hold ‘em tourney. Lupus awareness balloon release.

Raffles include: Pool cues, Pool cases, Shirts, bracelets, Redwing tickets, neon pool sign, Jewelry chest, Golf prizes, Many more prizes and donations are coming in too. Silent auction, 50/50 raffles. Food, drinks, music, fun and memories…
You are more than welcome to bring guests, family and friends. Please spread the word to others.

Thank you to the kind people who made donations via the pay pal. The suggestions, the offers of help, the condolences to Nikki’s family & friends who are reading this.
I will be going to Valley Forge if there are any vendor that would like to donate. We would really appreciate your donations.

Just a note about Nikki:
Nikki had Lupus, she struggled through a lot of pain, she never ever complained about it.
Nikki has a beautiful daughter that is 7 years old. That was her greatest happiness!
Nikki could play pool very well- that was her passion.
Nikki loved life her family and friends.
Nikki was engaged to Adam Smith.
Nikki was beautiful inside & out.
Nikki will be missed.
Nikki was loved.

Last edited:

nikkismom

Nikki Ellerholz Land

A benefit will be held for Nikki’s 7 year old daughter Olivia:
Saturday March, 27th 2010.

Plush Pockets- 28202 Dequindre Rd, Warren, Michigan- Between 11 and 12 mile road next to Kroger.

Starts at 2:00, Pool tables will be open for practice at 12:00.
We will have a fun pool tournament, Texas hold ‘em tourney. Lupus awareness balloon release.

Raffles include: Pool cues, Pool cases, Shirts, bracelets, Redwing tickets, neon pool sign, Jewelry chest, Golf prizes, Many more prizes and donations are coming in too. Silent auction, 50/50 raffles. Food, drinks, music, fun and memories…
You are more than welcome to bring guests, family and friends. Please spread the word to others.

Thank you to the kind people who made donations via the pay pal. The suggestions, the offers of help, the condolences to Nikki’s family & friends who are reading this.
I will be going to Valley Forge if there are any vendor that would like to donate. We would really appreciate your donations.

Just a note about Nikki:
Nikki had Lupus, she struggled through a lot of pain, she never ever complained about it.
Nikki has a beautiful daughter that is 7 years old. That was her greatest happiness!
Nikki could play pool very well- that was her passion.
Nikki loved life her family and friends.
Nikki was engaged to Adam Smith.
Nikki was beautiful inside & out.
Nikki will be missed.
Nikki was loved.
What a beautiful tribute to Nikki, she would love it. I will be there as well as Nikki's sister Allison and her brother Andrew, along with many other family members and friends. Please feel free to introduce yourself to me, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

This is truly sad news.

I first saw Adam and his girlfriend at the DCC in 2009. I didn't talk to them, but I was impressed with Adam's play, and I watched 2 of his matches because I liked how he plays.

I hope he will return to pool as soon as possible.

RIP Nikki. My deepest condolences to all involved.

I encourage everyone to donate some $ to both Nikki's daughter and Adam.

Thank you Roy I will be passing it along!

renard

Play in these conditions?
Silver Member
Get well soon Adam, the Pool community is behind you. As for all that loved Nikki a simple poem:

Don't weep at my grave,

For I am not there,

I've a date with a butterfly

To dance in the air.

I'll be singing in the sunshine,

Wild and free,

Playing tag with the wind,

While I'm waiting for thee.

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How beautiful Renard, and appropriate. Did you know the butterfly is the sign for Lupus?
Trying to find out the status on how Adam Smith is doing, If anyone knows. Hope he is doing well and wish him the best of luck.

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now donations can be made to;
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

I refuse to let this thread die. Back to the top.

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
but maybe better to bump the other one. adam should be out of the hospital for one and nikki needs donations is a better topic now.

i will bump that now so you will see it.:cool:

Pardon my ignorance, but there is another thread?

Link it. In the meantime, I'll search for it. Thanks! :thumbup: