Alex Giving 2/1 on the Money vs Anyone in the World!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Dippy Dave just posted this...

"I will lay 100k to 50k anyone wanting to play Alex Pagulayan 15 ahead one pocket. Scott Frost Ray Hansen Shane VanBoening Justin Bergman Tony Chohan Josh Arieh Its not hard and noone is barred.
Great match, was nice to see!"

John Mars might need to get Shane out of the stable. Giddyup!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
lol @ 15 ahead

not exactly the most serious offer in the world

Yeah, because nobody would ever put in a couple of weeks worth of work for a 100 grand right? How utterly ridiculous a thought right?

Are you sure you thought this one out before you hit submit? For 100 grand 15 ahead doesn't sound the least bit out of line to me, particularly in this case where they are giving up 2 to 1 on the money.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice rationale in theory partner, I love all ya'll with your dial ups trying to learn pool on the the interwebs, lol

real world pool gambling son

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice rationale in theory partner, I love all ya'll with your dial ups trying to learn pool on the the interwebs, lol

real world pool gambling son

Yep. This will never happen. The best bet here is to bet that Dippy won't put up 100 to 50 for a 15 ahead, and even if he did, no player will want to play it. lol. Maybe Artie would be the only one. lol.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Real world gambling is making sure the best guy wins if you are putting up 100 grand and giving 2 to 1 odds. You aren't going to chance losing that kind of cash giving up those money odds because your guy had a single off day unless you are an idiot. That's real world son.

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
Really?

lol @ 15 ahead

not exactly the most serious offer in the world

Oh I forgot. Most pool players are filthy rich and would not even consider playing for chump change.

Take a look at the AZ Money Leaderboard for all of 2014 and you have 12 players who made over $50,000. They played tourney's all year to make that money.

Now you have a chance (although very slim) of a $100,000 pay day for at most a few weeks work.

Don :cool:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
No one will bet 50k against Alex! Scott is the only one that has a chance. I think Scott should match up with Shane next for the same game he played Alex

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is Dave barking because he lost his partner's match last night after the session was over? Dippy and Alex against the other poker players? I would love to know the outcome.

Scott agreed to play and post w/no stream. We'll see what happens.

Dave

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Dave barking because he lost his partner's match last night after the session was over? Dippy and Alex against the other poker players? I would love to know the outcome.

Dave
Dippy and Alex won they beat John Hennigan and Nick Schulman

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dave
Why does Scott hate his money?
Or other people's money

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dippy Dave just posted this...

"I will lay 100k to 50k anyone wanting to play Alex Pagulayan 15 ahead one pocket. Scott Frost Ray Hansen Shane VanBoening Justin Bergman Tony Chohan Josh Arieh Its not hard and noone is barred.
Great match, was nice to see!"

John Mars might need to get Shane out of the stable. Giddyup!

I feel the title is a bit misleading, Lenny.
Alex is not offering 2/1.....the Dipster is offering 2/1.

I can't see Alex making that game....and I hope it doesn't happen.....
...15 ahead sounds like a career....for relatively small money.