Amazing!!!

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Ok so I was a little down on myself last night because my stroke wasn't there...ummm...I've guess...no...I know I have no reason to complain about being out of stroke!!!

Phenomenal video! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to post this!!! These are the threads of which we need MORE!!!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
frank
thanks for sharing the video
it puts life in perspective
that man is an inspiration

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A master of the seldom used "toe bridge" :grin-square:

truly an inspiration to everyone.....

to all of us who think we have something to complain about....bottom line, we don't

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome! Thank you for showing us the spirit of pool and billiards. You are an inspiration to me! Props!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

to all of us who think we have something to complain about....bottom line, we don't

He uses CTE. Cuticle to the edge of the ball. :D
Or big toe to the edge of the ghost ball.
We certainly can't accuse him of a death grip.
Great for this man. He still enjoys the sport . And is good at it.

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a fantastic video... Thanks for sharing that, Frank!

Making balls like that is very impressive, but I think it's equally as impressive to be able to pull balls out of the pockets with your feet!

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow! Looks like he might play darts, too. If so I'd really like to see that.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Frank for posting this. I'm a computer nerd and was unable to move it from youtube to AZ. Dabarber to the rescue! :thumbup:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes , Inspirational.

Thanks Frank and Jay for teaming up to get this posted.

Several years back, I had the honor and privilege of helping out with some National Wheel Chair Players tournaments in SoCal.

Various levels of disability and mobility resulting in different skill levels and needs around the table.

Though challenged...still competitive and want to win.

Seems ironic, but not...that player handicaps (games, balls, 'picks after break') are used to level the playing field between different levels of affliction.

I'm glad I got to help. It was good for me...eye opening to see another's world.

There, but, for the grace of God..go we...

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Good

I could never call a foot foul playing someone like this. I would hope in tournament play he wears a Predator glove on his foot.
The whole barefoot thing probably wouldn't fly in a serious event I would think? Good for him though, he shows that perseverance
and will goes along way in this day and age.

Last edited:

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Granted my last comment I joked a little, but I really don't get this. We all have a right
to complain if we feel the need. There's millions of handicap people in the world,but
that doesn't mean we don't have any right to complain.
Is it amazing, yes it is! Inspiring, maybe to some but not for me. Not saying he
isn't for some people, but when I see a 6 year old carrying a 50 pound bucket
of water on there head for miles, taking it back to there families cause there parents
are to weak to walk is truly inspiring for me, but that's just me.
A guy playing pool with no arms is amazing though but I hope you get what I mean.
Takecare