American Straight Pool Championship - Oct 19th to 23rd *free* live streaming

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe one of the poles can throw a wrench in the filler machine. the lower part of the quarter final grouping might not have the firepower to do so, not in this game

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
If time was moving faster, then wouldn't recorded times be slower? (a larger number)
It becomes convoluted and difficult to know...maybe, although because time as we measure it is relative, we wouldn't recognize the clock moving faster or slower, but the person would move faster because time is moving faster.

Jaden

gerryf

It becomes convoluted and difficult to know...maybe, although because time as we measure it is relative, we wouldn't recognize the clock moving faster or slower, but the person would move faster because time is moving faster.

Jaden
Ha! Ha!

DeeDeeCues

Jaden

By that logic, our days wouldn't be in synch with our clocks. Considering the world record mile went from 4min to 3:47 in 47 years and a day is still 24hrs, I don't believe your theory. I would think that someone would have noticed the days get shorter by two hours.

Unless time is only selectively faster.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys are so good at using low outside English off the rail to softly pull the ball back to the center of the table for the break shot.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• 9ED73FC8-0340-4A9C-83E4-2DDF331668B5.jpeg
    9ED73FC8-0340-4A9C-83E4-2DDF331668B5.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 138

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... they gave his spot in the next round to Styer who was fourth in his group.
The replacement was chosen from the 4th-place finishers based on record and then ball differential.

As for the briefcase, refer to the trunk opening scene in Repo Man .:alien: :devilish:

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
somebody needs to tell the streamer to take down the commentators banner. Can't see the score.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a match playing right now? I don't see anything on youtube, but not sure I'm in the right place. This is my first time trying to watch.

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could someone please post the link for the semis? The 14.1 page points to AZB, which doesn't seem to have the link. Only to an old match. Maybe that's because I don't have an account. Anyway, please post the link if you can. Thanks.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler needed two.

Makes the break ball and scrapes the bottom of the rack and is stuck on the corner of the stack.

Then calls the six on a two rail combo into the side.

It goes.

Lou Figueroa