Another Efren moment

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EVERYONE knows his playing ability but until you spend some time with him you don't realize just how easygoing and fun to be with he is.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
EVERYONE knows his playing ability but until you spend some time with him you don't realize just how easygoing and fun to be with he is.

The sheer joy of playing is oozing from every cell from him, that's why he has been able to stay at the top for decades.

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was an accident until I watched it again to see that he called it!! Just wow.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
That's a well known 1P shot - of course, it goes cross table into the corner pocket in 1P (usually when another ball blocks the cross-corner bank).

pj
chgo

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is entertaining is that you can tell by the smile on his face...and how he hit the chalk on the rail, that after shooting the 9 ball, he knew he set himself up perfectly for the shot on the 10 ball.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
In the ghost world, they play the Efren.
Someone said that here.

Great video. Tnx.

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

Amazing happy Efren! When he is in this positive mod nobody can beat him hehe

Looks like he changed cue again... wondering what it is now? Another Mezz custom..

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
The best part is he was already smiling before the cb landed on the 10, meaning he knew how he was going to play the 10. That's a genius brain at work.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get smarter every time I watch him play.

Unreal shot, one of the best ever !

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

His youthful exuberance is what makes me love watching him play