Another OMGWTF Death Matc on TAR

I think we're the same handicap in the APA ( 6 ) , I might go to the US open this year. If there is a bar box I'll play her an all around 8, 9, 10 ball.

If not the open, I am up to suggestions.
 
She is most definitely the favorite against me, but I will play her on a bar box. The ratings would be through the roof!! Make it happen, cap'n.
 
She is most definitely the favorite against me, but I will play her on a bar box. The ratings would be through the roof!! Make it happen, cap'n.

I'll play.... you horrible golfing, locksmith, nit!

(those last three things were jokes but Im in)

From what Ive seen on here, IBA would be a good match for OMGWTF (either that or he tries to rob all of the APA players)
 
I'll play.... you horrible golfing, locksmith, nit!

(those last three things were jokes but Im in)

From what Ive seen on here, IBA would be a good match for OMGWTF (either that or he tries to rob all of the APA players)

yeah, I think Iba and I would be a good match although we've never played. I think both Iba and OMGWTF are favorites against me, but I'll gamble and take the worst of it.
 
I'll play.... you horrible golfing, locksmith, nit!

(those last three things were jokes but Im in)

From what Ive seen on here, IBA would be a good match for OMGWTF (either that or he tries to rob all of the APA players)

She'd slaughter me from what I saw. I get lucky to drive balls to the rail, but I do like a good match. Speaking of internet grudges and corvette (not to upset anyone, but where has JAM been?)
 
Is there somewhere to watch the old match she played in? I remember a bit of it but would love to rewatch it
 
yeah, I think Iba and I would be a good match although we've never played. I think both Iba and OMGWTF are favorites against me, but I'll gamble and take the worst of it.

She'd slaughter me from what I saw. I get lucky to drive balls to the rail, but I do like a good match. Speaking of internet grudges and corvette (not to upset anyone, but where has JAM been?)

So which one of you guys is going to play me? Its confirmed, I am teh suck. Plus with our exchange rate, Im probably only a 4.97 in the APA compared to the CPA.
 
So which one of you guys is going to play me? Its confirmed, I am teh suck. Plus with our exchange rate, Im probably only a 4.97 in the APA compared to the CPA.

I think I would be an APA 3 although I've never played league before. I'll take the 7 out and the crackles.
 
I think I would be an APA 3 although I've never played league before. I'll take the 7 out and the crackles.

You dont ask for much and Im not that good!

Straight up offer still stands to any of the three I listed.

Pick your game 8, 9 or 10. Or we can play them all.
 
If she's planning on being at Reno....

I'll play her. I'll give her the eight ball too (playing tenball).

Jaden

Not for life, but for a couple of sets.....
 
Back
Top