Threads reviewing our shaft:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=156882

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=155838

milji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mine came today and all I've got to say i WOW!!! I used to play with predator shafts not so long ago (tried ob as well) and I've thought that they are the top as the accuracy and performance goes but this shaft blown me away...Is this a magic shaft or what?! English, no english, doesn't matter, cb goes where you aim it. If I were Bill Gates I would buy each AZ-er a piece so we can worship it together! I was not paid to write this :), Just my little piece of mind...Great job Tommy, keep up the good work!

Miro

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Mine came today and all I've got to say i WOW!!! I used to play with predator shafts not so long ago (tried ob as well) and I've thought that they are the top as the accuracy and performance goes but this shaft blown me away...Is this a magic shaft or what?! English, no english, doesn't matter, cb goes where you aim it. If I were Bill Gates I would buy each AZ-er a piece so we can worship it together! I was not paid to write this :), Just my little piece of mind...Great job Tommy, keep up the good work!

Miro

Thanks for the kind words Miro, it was my pleasure working with you.

You too can experience what Miro and others have written regarding my ferrule-less LD shaft. Just PM me and we will get started on a custom one for your cue.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Best LD Shaft ever

I think we need some new Shafts here too, will ask over the Weekend in the Poolhall again.
What makes my Bra/Bra Cue?????????????????

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I received another incredibly well built monstor ferruleless shaft from Tommy yesterday. Thanks for quick service and great product.

-don

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
morning bump from the Oversea Crew for Monster Shafts, please try them out and you will love them.
We are all here love it:D