Any TAR Winners that haven't been back?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
So who are the winners on TAR that have not comeback to defend there win yet? Johnnyt
 
Justin Bergman, Sarah Rousey, Stevie Moore, Oscar , off the top of my head.

All of those were gambling matches. Before we started the new format.

Orcollo will hopefully be back soon. It would be nice to be able to say X will Y on this date long ahead of time but things usually don't work out that way.
 
dupe post seee below I quoted JCIN and my computer ate it, sorry
 
Last edited:
All of those were gambling matches. Before we started the new format.

Orcollo will hopefully be back soon. It would be nice to be able to say X will Y on this date long ahead of time but things usually don't work out that way.


I think your getting very close to finding a formula that works for everyone, meaning enough buys, players are happy and its repeatable but wont get boaring. It took me 5 years to get my formula honed down to the best i could get it, still had to tweek things from time to time. Look at M-Cup they still make slight changes to it after 19 years, but thats a formula that creates one great show/year. I realize you need more than one/yr.

Just sayin' after all this time, TAR has paid its dues in the biz world, you worked hard, Chad(RIP) did too as well as the rest of the people who have helped along the way. I was VERY happy to hear the last show had the biggest numbers(cant say I was surprised, Efren sells seats, and so does the Kid together WOW!!!)

If I can help in anyway let me know, since TAR 1 I been on board and will be until TAR 999 then my contract must be renegotiated. :grin-square:


best
eric
 
Back
Top