Any tournaments in AZ in January?

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Hi folks,

I'm going to be in Scottsdale from January 2-6 and was wondering if there are any good weekly tournaments to play in around that area. I will have a car and a girlfriend along. Old buddy, Jason Burkhart has promised to play, but thought maybe I could meet a few other AZBers while I'm in town.

Being in Deadford for 6 years, my big table game has suffered tremendously, but I'm doing ok on the bar boxes. Just saying, but I will play on anything.

Looking forward to meeting some folks. You can respond as well to my email poolmyfinger@gmail.com, since I am rarely on here.

I am free to play Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Thanks!

Linda 'The Queen' Carter

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to hear from you. Been a while, I think.

Met you at DannyK's in Orange, Ca several years back. IIRC, Aunty Dan was there too.

You hit em pretty good on those 9 footers.

Good luck in Arizona.

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
Nice to hear from you. Been a while, I think.

Met you at DannyK's in Orange, Ca several years back. IIRC, Aunty Dan was there too.

You hit em pretty good on those 9 footers.

Good luck in Arizona.

Yes, absolutely I remember you! That was a fun night. :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks,

I'm going to be in Scottsdale from January 2-6 and was wondering if there are any good weekly tournaments to play in around that area. I will have a car and a girlfriend along. Old buddy, Jason Burkhart has promised to play, but thought maybe I could meet a few other AZBers while I'm in town.

Being in Deadford for 6 years, my big table game has suffered tremendously, but I'm doing ok on the bar boxes. Just saying, but I will play on anything.

Looking forward to meeting some folks. You can respond as well to my email poolmyfinger@gmail.com, since I am rarely on here.

I am free to play Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Thanks!

Linda 'The Queen' Carter

Hi, Linda. So good to read you! :)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Linda, the weekend of the 1st and 2nd will be the Arizona Women's Billiard Tour stop at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

If you end up playing somewhere else, drop me a note and I will come out and say 'hey'. Been a while.

Mike

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
Linda, the weekend of the 1st and 2nd will be the Arizona Women's Billiard Tour stop at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

If you end up playing somewhere else, drop me a note and I will come out and say 'hey'. Been a while.

Mike

Hey Jam and Mike, so good to hear from you. Mike, do you mean the 5th and 6th of January? If so, I will enter. That would be awesome! How would I do that? I noticed their website info is pretty old.

I think Jason and I and whomever is still going to get together maybe Thursday or Friday night too.

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
Doh, sorry about that.

You are right. It is December.

Mike

LOL. Just had a good talk with Tres and found out it was the wrong month. Hopefully, I can find a tournament, at least a weekly one to play in. I'll let you know, Mike, because I still want to see you!

Linda