M McChen AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 15, 2011 #3 they're made in taiwan, i've seen them for sale there, but never tried one. you can buy them on ebay HK and have them shipped to the US....$69 for 10 tips, shipping included http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/10-pcs-of-Th...Domain_201&hash=item3a41012442#ht_2462wt_1139
they're made in taiwan, i've seen them for sale there, but never tried one. you can buy them on ebay HK and have them shipped to the US....$69 for 10 tips, shipping included http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/10-pcs-of-Th...Domain_201&hash=item3a41012442#ht_2462wt_1139
cuejo Cue Repair tech Silver Member Sep 15, 2011 #4 I got the email today, checked prices against some moori's I ordered this am....I get the Mooris for less
I got the email today, checked prices against some moori's I ordered this am....I get the Mooris for less
Dave38 theemperorhasnoclotheson Silver Member Sep 15, 2011 #5 Just consider the source. BTW, good one Joey:thumbup: Dave
Blue Hog ridr World Famous Fisherman. Silver Member Sep 15, 2011 #6 Not that it would make a difference but the same brushed aluminum case that Wizards are sent in?