Anyone know if Manwon (Craig W. Rittel) is still doing cue work?

Capraycorn1

Registered
I know his shop closed, but was wondering if anyone knew if he was still doing cue work and if so, a way to contact him would be great.

Thanks,
Ray

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
Never met the man and don't know what he is currently up to. I do know he owned a pool hall in either Lakewood (pretty sure it was this one) or Lakeview Terrace, WA. I'm thinking Full Splice Billiards phone number is 12535126898. If it's the wrong place, they or Cue-topia may know how to get in touch with him. Just tryin' to be helpful. May be completely wrong about all of this...

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craig

Yes he moved back to Korea. I wish I could have seen him before he left, he was a great guy and said it like is. I always respected that about him. I met the people who bought his pool room and they are very nice and really fixed the place up to another level.

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
If he ever has the opportunity to read this thread, I would like him to know that I considered him an asset to AZB.
I enjoyed my conversations with him and wish for him to live long and prosper. Be well Craig/Manwon and THANX.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
He did move out of the country. The people that bought the pool hall just lost their lease and they are gone for now.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
If anybody is in touch with him. His Facebook account has been hacked.

Somebody is running a $50,000.00 scam.
I reported it to FB and they took that account down. His account is still up and he has not been on it since Dec.

Hope he is well.
He took it pretty hard when his daughter passed.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Covfefe

If anybody is in touch with him. His Facebook account has been hacked.

Somebody is running a $50,000.00 scam.
I reported it to FB and they took that account down. His account is still up and he has not been on it since Dec.

Hope he is well.
He took it pretty hard when his daughter passed.

What is interesting about the "Covfefe" thing is that many conservative voices have been marginalized with some mild hacking, including myself. I will type out a message on ANY platform using ANY device, and one of three things happen. My words are intermittently changed to incorrect spelling, like Covfefe, my cursor jumps randomly to start typing on another line and conveniently always in the middle of a word, or a proofread post becomes full of incorrect spelling AFTER the message is posted. Just now, the cursor jumped to the middle of the word spelling, and I had to correct the spelling. So citing Covfefe as some kind of indictment of Trump or his voters is really an indictment of the extremist, intolerant, leftist tech industry, so full of guilt ridden children that all sense of fair play is lost. So we get on AZB to get away from it. But here your Covfefe stuff. Really tolerant. I doubt you call fouls on yourself in the game like Ales does. Maybe we could all learn from Alex. Everybody likes him.