Yeah, seems weird, doesn't it?
Yesterday while practicing I randomly thought I'd shoot a couple of shots with my eyes closed.
I usually raise the cue up to line up the shot, then put hand on the table, and make adjustments if seems necessary.
I closed my eyes just as I had lined up the shot and my bridge hand touched the felt. I tried to hit the cue ball in the middle.
The results were very surprising. I hardly missed a shot! (well, only about 20% more often than I usually would)
Have any of you tried it? Would it be good practice to do this, I could see how I would put more effort into lining up the shot when I am standing.
Cheers,
Margus.
Yesterday while practicing I randomly thought I'd shoot a couple of shots with my eyes closed.
I usually raise the cue up to line up the shot, then put hand on the table, and make adjustments if seems necessary.
I closed my eyes just as I had lined up the shot and my bridge hand touched the felt. I tried to hit the cue ball in the middle.
The results were very surprising. I hardly missed a shot! (well, only about 20% more often than I usually would)
Have any of you tried it? Would it be good practice to do this, I could see how I would put more effort into lining up the shot when I am standing.
Cheers,
Margus.
Last edited: