Art Cantando Cue FS

djvash

Registered
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Decided to put the cue back up for sale can't take it just sitting in my case and not being used.
Specs are as follows
Butt 15.0
Shaft 1 4.3 oz 13mm Ivory Ferrule black pad moori tip
Shaft 2 4.3 oz 12.95 Ivort Ferrule black pad milk dud tip
Specs were told to me by Bill Grassley from cornerstone cues when I acquired the cue from him.
I don't have a scale or calipers other wise I would do the specs myself. Email or pm for pics mvc718@gmail.com . I don't know how to post pics on here if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated. Price is $SOLD shipped and insured. Willing to take trades but need at least $1500 in cash on top of trade in. All trades considered. Really looking for a break and jump cue set so send in those offers guys.

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Posting your pictures and the dimensional details (weight, length, ferrule diameter, screw type, etc.) of the cue will help you a lot. Your price is good. You should not have a problem.
GLWS,
Greg

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

djvash

Registered
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The cue was offered here for sale...see post #55

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=220228&highlight=cantando&page=4

It's still on Cornerstones website priced with exact pics

http://www.cornerstonecues.com/cue575.htm

Don't get me wrong here..I'm not trying to stir the shit, but the potential buyer may want to ask a few questions ...Nice cue..

Yea I don't why he still has it up there I noticed that a little while ago I never got around to asking him why it was still up on his site. Rest assured that cue is in my possession and you can ask him yourself if you have any doubts.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yea I don't why he still has it up there I noticed that a little while ago I never got around to asking him why it was still up on his site. Rest assured that cue is in my possession and you can ask him yourself if you have any doubts.

With all due respect, you should probably contact Bill and have him post here rather than saddle him with having to field phone calls from every single prospective buyer of yours. You're the one trying to sell it. Look at it from a buyer's position. You're new here and selling a cue that is listed for sale on a fellow member's website. It would be very beneficial for you to have Bill come in here and say he was tardy taking it down and that you're the guy he sold it to.

Beautiful cue, btw.

Last edited:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
With all due respect, you should probably contact Bill and have him post here rather than saddle him with having to field phone calls from every single prospective buyer of yours. You're the one trying to sell it. Look at it from a buyer's position. You're new here and selling a cue that is listed for sale on a fellow member's website. It would be very beneficial for you to have Bill come in here and say he was tardy taking it down and that you're the guy he sold it to.

Beautiful cue, btw.

Seller has been a member since "Mar 2009" so he is not new to the forum however his experience as a seller on the forum shows only one transaction. If any other transactions have occurred they were not captured in the "feedback" section which has happened to me.

GLWS...

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seller has been a member since "Mar 2009" so he is not new to the forum however his experience as a seller on the forum shows only one transaction. If any other transactions have occurred they were not captured in the "feedback" section which has happened to me.

GLWS...

Right, but with 8 total posts and 1 itrader he's still "new" in a sense and I can understand some being skeptical.

Regardless, my point was simply to help him get a better response on his offering and that seems to have been taken care of now that Bill posted. :wink: