A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Its on again......

DATE-NOVEMBER 29
TIME-8 P.M. EASTERN
PLACE-POKERSTARS
BUY-IN-$22
FORMAT-NO LIMIT

We had a great turn-out,lets see if we can do it again.We all had alot of fun,so lets do it again.

Just go into pokerstars tournies,find private tourny,scroll down and you will find AZ BILLIARDS CLASSIC.
The password to log into the tourny is..........MCCREADY(In respect)Because me and everyone else I'm sure, would like to see Keith participate again.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Last edited:

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Also if anyone can't get money just paypal me and will help out a FEW people with my winnings from last week.:wink:
send me a p.m.

shadowcat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OOH!! I should actually be able to make this one... as long as my flight back is not delayed ;)

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
8 Eastern on Sunday night. I will need a reminder somehow in case I lose track of time that day. Hmm....

But, I plan to be there. P L A N. Plan.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Do you have to register with the site first? I'm asking because when I went there last time and looked under Tournaments, there was no link that said "private" for me to look further to find the game.

Thanks.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shoot....... I wanted a chance to redeem myself, but I will be driving home from Mammoth Sunday afternoon.

I was thinking of pushing my return to Monday. That plan looks better and better!! If I stay an extra day, I'll play :)

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Do you have to register with the site first? I'm asking because when I went there last time and looked under Tournaments, there was no link that said "private" for me to look further to find the game.

Thanks.

the next row under tournys.far right it says private.press that and scroll down to nov.29.you will see az billiards classic.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
the next row under tournys.far right it says private.press that and scroll down to nov.29.you will see az billiards classic.

Jimmy, I'm lost. I go to Pokerstars.com and click on "Tournaments" in the red banner across the near top. After that I don't see anything that says "private" on the far right or anywhere. :confused: There's a menu under tournaments on the left but nothing that says private.

Thanks.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Don't know why yours is different, but here is what my screen looks like:

Jimmy, I'm lost. I go to Pokerstars.com and click on "Tournaments" in the red banner across the near top. After that I don't see anything that says "private" on the far right or anywhere. :confused: There's a menu under tournaments on the left but nothing that says private.

Thanks.

Attachments

• pokerstars.jpg
    pokerstars.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 138

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I would love to enter again, but

1) It's too soon after my previous loss. I am still licking my wounds ;) Wouldn't once a month be better?

2) I can't stay awake till early morning this week also. Please try to make it start an hour or two earlier next time, perhaps a few more Europeans will join.

Good luck to those that join.

It was real fun to play poker with people that you "know". It made it a lot more exciting, and like someone else said, it's better that they get my money than someone unknown at pokerstars :D

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
We will see what happens this week,with Thanks giving and all.But yes I,m thinking once a month would probably be better.And we could do it a couple hours earlier so you Europeans could make it.:wink:
The reason I did this one so soon was there were alot of people that couldnt make this last one but said they could this week.We will see.